PDA

View Full Version : Niglet went around shooting a BB gun, and of course cops are the bad guy for handcuffing it

Sandy
10-20-2017, 09:05 AM
I saw a bunch of libtards complaining online, claiming things like, "The boy only found the toy gun." They act like it picked it up, did nothing else, and got arrested. Do these sites on purpose wait a few months so something's not in the news anymore, I wonder? I still found out what really happened, and the cops were fully justified. What the coddlers won't mention is that a kid got shot (hopefully another niglet), meaning cuffs and arrest are absoludamnlutely mandatory. Once the sow appears to scream dindu nuffins, good boy an sheet, that's interfering with arrest. What the coddlers also don't mention is that the niggers were let go, when they should have been sent to NU.

The BB gun might have had still had its orange tip, but there have been rumors of gangs painting orange tips so police won't use lethal force. We know niggers routinely remove or paint over tips.

Authorities in Spartanburg were reportedly dispatched to the scene of an incident on June 29 after receiving complaints from a woman who claimed two juveniles were playing with an Uzi-style BB gun and lobbing stones at her residence.

The complainant said that one of the boys had struck her son and had also caused damage to her vehicle, according to local broadcaster FOX Carolina.

Following the incident, a bystander recording the event accused one of the officers dispatched to scene of withdrawing his weapon and aiming it at one of the juveniles.

Body-cam footage released by Spartanburg police, however, places doubt on the claim of the bystander who took to social media to air out his allegations.

'He was eventually handcuffed behind his back and put into a patrol car. This little boy makes good grades, plays basketball, football, baseball and runs track. He also has been a participant in the Omega Camp for four years in a row.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4683302/Nine-year-old-placed-handcuffs-playing-BB-gun.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJZNk3sv2No