PDA

View Full Version : RT- article- TSA Theft

Gul Dukat
10-15-2017, 10:40 PM
https://www.rt.com/usa/tsa-stealing-from-travelers-358/

A TSA agent convicted of stealing more than $800,000 worth of goods from travelers said this type of theft is “commonplace” among airport security. Almost 400 TSA officers have been fired for stealing from passengers since 2003.

*Pythias Brown, a former Transportation Security Administration officer at Newark Liberty International Airport, spent four years stealing everything he could from luggage and security checkpoints, including clothing, laptops, cameras, Nintendo Wiis, video games and cash.

In February, 2011, two TSA officers were arrested for stealing $40,000 in cash from a checked bag in New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport. Using an X-ray machine, the men found that the bag contained $170,000 and removed some of the money.

It's just one giant gibs muh dat.

There's article after article I found on google search. I knew theft was high among TSA but, geez.
I'm never flying into the US as long as TSA is around.

It's just a government make work job for bottom feeders.

Boy
10-16-2017, 08:52 AM
I have personally experienced the thieving TSA niggers, as they stole 2 very expensive dive computers and a dive knife from my luggage. The filthy pawed shit demons went as far as to CUT the locked dive bag open to steal my stuff.

justin igger
10-16-2017, 10:43 AM
This happens in mostly nigger infested airports. Atlanta, Nashville, NYC, Chicago, Houston..etc.. I usually put clothes and toiletries in my checked bag and carry on my electronics. I keep a close eye when my stuff goes through the detector belt then I take inventory once they come through.

Cracka Jack
10-16-2017, 05:56 PM
The icing on the cake, or maybe the salt in the wound is how much they pay those thieving niggers. Your head would explode if you knew how much they make.

Sandy
10-17-2017, 03:39 PM
released after three years in prison

Stealing almost a million dollars of people's things, and that's all the punishment? Of course the nigger would never make any restitution for whatever it pawned.