PDA

View Full Version : Megyn Kelly is such a sell-out twat

Sandy
10-13-2017, 11:39 PM
When I turned the TV on this morning, and I swear it was coincidence, the last channel was NBC. Kelly's show happened to be starting. I didn't even know she had been moved. The last I heard, her Sunday night show was being trounced by reruns.

She complained Twitter isn't banning for harassment and threats like its policies say. Then just as I figured, she applied it to Trump. Her butthurt still hasn't healed! Look, I was the first to say she had a fair point during the debate when she asked Trump about his reputation with women. But she should have also known that Trump was man enough to answer it back. The problem is that she made it her signature song, milking it as she's another woman Trump is mean to. Boo hoo, if only she knew how rough it is for men who work for Trump and let him down!

So of course when she kept pushing it, Trump pushed back. What real man wouldn't? And then Kelly cried even more, boo hoo, all those millions of dollars aren't enough to take that abuse. After destroying her career at Fox, she sold out to NBC. Not only is her new morning show tanking, she's pulling down the rest of NBC's morning lineup.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10/11/see-whats-happened-to-nbcs-morning-ratings-since-megyn-kelly-joined-the-network/

justin igger
10-14-2017, 01:05 AM
Just like most liberals, she doesn't know when to cut her losses.

Bernie Goetz
10-14-2017, 06:46 AM
NBC would have to pay her many millions if they want to get rid of her.

Groid_Rage
10-15-2017, 08:08 PM
She jumped the mudshark years ago

SC Anemia
10-15-2017, 08:47 PM
I used to think Kelly was hot. Now I see she's just a life-support system for a vagina, nothing more. :lol