PDA

View Full Version : Ebola Nigger passed out at the eye doctor this morning

Buck Simian
10-13-2017, 12:56 PM
So I have a eye doctor appointment. Sitting in the waiting room. Rather large area luckily. On the other side of the room is two nigger sows. Very dark sows, speaking in that clickity clang African language. One of them is hacking and coughing like mad. Over and over-it just wont stop. I am thinking this thing needs to be in quarantine for rabid animals, not at a eye doctor. Next thing I know as I am looking across the room at it, it starts coughing, shaking and quivering then hits the ground. Coughing and hacking as it is laying there, its companion yelling for Jesus to come help. Several do-gooders rush over to help and the next thing I know it does something straight out of the exorcist. Its eyes bulge out and it starts vomiting this green nasty nigger gook all over the floor. That's enough for me. I step out in the lobby. Several minutes later a ambulance pulls up. Next thing I know my appointment has been cancelled for some reason. I hope to God my Doctor didn't get in that nigger puke. Why in the Hell are these things being imported in and shoved into medical facilities with humans? I took off of work today to get my eyes checked and for nothing. You guys don't think that thing had ebola do you?

Boy
10-13-2017, 04:05 PM
Pneumonic Plague

Cracka Jack
10-13-2017, 04:10 PM
100%, Ebola. Sorry about your luck. Been good to know ya! :lol

Cat fur allergic
10-14-2017, 01:53 PM
I would have demanded them flame broil the idiots along with coons to prevent spread of unknown diseases!!

https://d2p4va2bfxy5el.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/flamethrower-bg.jpg?3d4c76

Rape Ape
10-14-2017, 05:01 PM
The smell must have been awful.
:hurl

k9woman
10-14-2017, 05:42 PM
Brother, you had quite the morning. My condolences.

zagnut
10-15-2017, 12:40 AM
It is a shame you couldn't have stayed and done a three stooges dance to the puking nigger. End it by saying, "save me the big chunks!"

Gul Dukat
10-16-2017, 02:02 PM
I would have demanded them flame broil the idiots along with coons to prevent spread of unknown diseases!!

https://d2p4va2bfxy5el.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/flamethrower-bg.jpg?3d4c76

Fire fixes everything.

Cracka Jack
10-16-2017, 06:15 PM
So, Buck. Are you still among the living?....

Cat fur allergic
10-18-2017, 02:39 AM
So, Buck. Are you still among the living?....

He got D Aids or ebola :p.

Buck Simian
10-19-2017, 12:26 AM
I do feel like I am coming down with a cold :(
If I start craving Church's Chicken and malt liquor watch out.

Massa
10-21-2017, 09:04 AM
I feel for you. I was in a store the other day and I turn down an aisle and there they were. Two Ginormous sheboons straight outta Africa. They were wearing those dashiki looking sheets they all wear. One of their faces had these horrible scars ( smallpox , acid attack ? ) and it starts coughing. I spun around left my cart and got the hell outta dodge. Ellis island used to screen/ quarrantine questionable "people" now it seems the diseased fucks are just waved thru.

SC Anemia
10-21-2017, 11:07 AM
Hey Buck, drive past the building and see if the waiting room looks like this...:lol

Buck Simian
10-26-2017, 01:20 PM
Well i returned to the eye doctor today. Glad to say no vomiting niggers in sight this time, although i did notice a large spot on the floor that looked like someone had spilled napalm on it.

Cracka Jack
10-26-2017, 10:15 PM
I do feel like I am coming down with a cold :(
If I start craving Church's Chicken and malt liquor watch out.

:LOL Glad to hear that you're OK.