PDA

View Full Version : The beast. Repost. Please share with all that idolize MLK

justin igger
10-12-2017, 11:27 PM
https://www.martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html

In fact, an outfit called The National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, Tennessee, which is putting on display the two bedrooms from the Lorraine Motel where King stayed the night before he was shot, has declined to depict in any way the "occupants - -of those rooms. That "according to exhibit designer Gerard Eisterhold "would be "close to blasphemy." The reason? Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. spent his last night on Earth having sex with two women at the motel and physically beating and abusing a third.

Sullivan also stated that King had alienated the affections of numerous married women. According to Sullivan, who in 30 years with the Bureau hadáseen everything there was to be seen of the seamy side of life, King was one of only seven people he had ever encountered who was such a total degenerate.

CoonTownYT
10-13-2017, 04:14 AM
:lol I've gotten into so many arguments with people over MLK. There are guys out there who hate niggers with every fiber of their being, but MLK is the untouchable sacred cow. As soon as he's brought up, all bets are office and you're suddenly the most vile person who has ever walked the Earth despite the other guy saying, "Hitler had the right idea, just the wrong people" a few minutes before. My dad was the very first person to expose MLK to me.

Rape Ape
10-13-2017, 05:06 AM
J. Edgar Hoover had Marx Lucifer Koon's number down. That ape was nothing but a filthy anti-American communist. James Earl Ray is an American Hero.

Buck Simian
10-13-2017, 12:46 PM
I don't know if I would call Ray a hero or not. All he did was make a martyr out of that nigger. Had it been allowed to live out its life eventually its niggershines would have caught up with it. It would have been exposed as being just another rapist buck nigger and not some Godlike figure that it has been made out to be. A real hero would have travelled back in time and kept its mammy from shitting it out somehow. The Nigger Terminator is a way to look at it.

Xetode
10-15-2017, 12:57 AM
Check out that communist school MLK went to. It's still pinko as fuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFtIJb4Hsr0

Sheboon DeLuxe
10-15-2017, 04:14 PM
Woody, in his working man costume, holding a $1650 Martin 000 15M guitar. Fuck those posers.