PDA

View Full Version : A pregnant coondashian gets dumped by her buck!

Cat fur allergic
10-12-2017, 02:02 AM
Pregnant Kylie Jenner Got Dumped by Baby Daddy Travis Scott (EXCLUSIVE)

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/m/45346a18-a6ce-3481-9a3e-1f7364cbb1a9/pregnant-kylie-jenner-got.html

When you go nigger you become a single mother.

justin igger
10-12-2017, 09:58 AM
:rofl

Yahoo comments are great.

Gul Dukat
10-12-2017, 11:00 AM
That whole family is a dumpster fire. Look at what happens to Kanye West and Bruce Jenner after being in contact with them.
There's the proof karma exists, defend OJ, he gets away with murder, you whole family goes to hell and drags anyone who gets near them with you.

animal mother
10-12-2017, 11:16 AM
I wonder if OJ was muh diking them all as kids, since that all became nigger cum dumpsters?

Gul Dukat
10-12-2017, 12:08 PM
I wonder if OJ was muh diking them all as kids, since that all became nigger cum dumpsters?

Justin's theory in the shoutbox last night would have truth to it.

justin igger
10-12-2017, 12:26 PM
Justin's theory in the shoutbox last night would have truth to it.

https://jezebel.com/5936639/semen-can-literally-control-the-female-brain

This might help explain what makes mudsharks batshit crazy as soon as they burn coal.

It was explained to me that when the proteins from nigger semen infect a human woman, their immune system sees them as foreign invaders and launches
an immune response that ends up damaging the central nervous system. Kind of like how an allergen can trick the body into shutting down breathing, or diseases such as diabetes and arthritis where the body attacks itself.

Every mudshark I've known and talked to has been either zombie like, or manic and disjointed. I used to think it was the shame of their bestiality or nigger abuse but it may be more than that. One girl I knew got wasted drunk and woke up with a nigger, within a year she went from promising upper middle class business woman to homeless bag lady. A physiological response to the act itself may be to blame.

Gul Dukat
10-12-2017, 12:54 PM
https://jezebel.com/5936639/semen-can-literally-control-the-female-brain

This might help explain what makes mudsharks batshit crazy as soon as they burn coal.

It was explained to me that when the proteins from nigger semen infect a human woman, their immune system sees them as foreign invaders and launches
an immune response that ends up damaging the central nervous system. Kind of like how an allergen can trick the body into shutting down breathing, or diseases such as diabetes and arthritis where the body attacks itself.

Every mudshark I've known and talked to has been either zombie like, or manic and disjointed. I used to think it was the shame of their bestiality or nigger abuse but it may be more than that. One girl I knew got wasted drunk and woke up with a nigger, within a year she went from promising upper middle class business woman to homeless bag lady. A physiological response to the act itself may be to blame.

Like a bite from a Komodo dragon, it won't kill right away, but give it time it will fester, eventually killing the victim.
Niggers are parasitic and venomous. God knows what they carry for std's and pathogens. Maybe it's natural for them to carry such a mix of poisons, like the Komodo dragon or a cobra.

The immune response you mention could be a fail safe mother nature installed eons ago, to prevent her from reproducing ever with a normal man.

animal mother
10-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Like a bite from a Komodo dragon, it won't kill right away, but give it time it will fester, eventually killing the victim.
Niggers are parasitic and venomous. God knows what they carry for std's and pathogens. Maybe it's natural for them to carry such a mix of poisons, like the Komodo dragon or a cobra.

The immune response you mention could be a fail safe mother nature installed eons ago, to prevent her from reproducing ever with a normal man.

Too bad the immune response is not strong enough to prevent pregnancy in humans (or niggers in the case of oil drilling) to prevent the creation of half breed mutant sprogs. I guess inter-species conception is possible in other mammals, such as the existence of the liger or tion (lion /tiger inter-species breeding).

Sandy
10-16-2017, 11:49 PM
:rofl

Yahoo comments are great.

You're right, I could spend all day reading them for a laugh!

"Was it going to be a long term relationship anyway?"

Not until he tried a recipe for mudshark flambé.