PDA

View Full Version : Niggers are cowards

TheBeastfromtheEast
10-08-2017, 12:33 PM
So I was at Unite the right in Charlottesville, VA (yes i know its late but I've been busy with work). Its no secret blacks are cowards when they face a pissed off white man but let me tell you what I saw first hand. So the patriots were defending the stair case into the park some niggers come and confront the shield wall (this was before the fighting) once the ooga boogas were done chimping out the a nigger enablers attacked us. Funny thing is the blacks ran behind the white liberals and I specifically remember this one negro pointing in our general directions and he seemed to be arguing with the liberals why "nigga i aint getting muh head broken" and he seemed to be trying to get others to do the job for him.

Call Me Bwana
10-23-2017, 08:42 PM
Correct observation about the nigger animal.

The typical nigger animal is an opportunist. It preys on weak, solitary humans in packs. It is fond of sucker-punching and surprise atttacks, especially on old white people. When old white people aren’t around, it actually will prey on old black animals, too. When its fellow niggers aren’t around in mass numbers, it will often resort in gangs of two or three to muh-dikking white girls.

It’s a funny thing about the nigger animal’s bravery. It appears that it’s doled out to them at about the same level as their proclivity to want to work.