PDA

View Full Version : New code word for nigger

justin igger
10-05-2017, 08:57 PM
An up and coming sly slur for nigger: "Kangs" Derived from "we wuz kangs!" as dumb niggers are so fond of blurting.

I'm seeing this on youtube and other social media now that you can get a community strike for saying "dindu".

Cat fur allergic
10-05-2017, 09:43 PM
Too late been ban on almost every known news site etc.. :p I don't even use anything offense at all. I keep calling them basketball americans or scholars :p.

k9woman
10-06-2017, 12:15 AM
I do not mean to sound like a moron. But will the title of this web site be considered offensive to search engines or such?

Lynch Tree
10-06-2017, 12:44 AM
Back when I waited tables the code word we all used in the restaurant was "Canadians." :lol

justin igger
10-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Back when I waited tables the code word we all used in the restaurant was "Canadians." :lol

:lol Actual Canadians are noted for not tipping from what local servers tell me. Maybe that is where it derived from.

Lynch Tree
10-06-2017, 01:13 AM
:lol Actual Canadians are noted for not tipping from what local servers tell me. Maybe that is where it derived from.

Same with euro trash. They're probably worse. We used to raffle who had to take foreigners and niggers in the kitchen. :lol

Cat fur allergic
10-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Same with euro trash. They're probably worse. We used to raffle who had to take foreigners and niggers in the kitchen. :lol

Many cultures don't have a tipping culture. So if you go to some other countries. Don't tip depends find out first :p.

justin igger
10-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Many cultures don't have a tipping culture. So if you go to some other countries. Don't tip depends find out first :p.

It's always a double standard. If an American goes overseas and doesn't know the culture and customs, everyone loses their shit.

When many foreign nationals come over here they don't give a fuck about our customs and act like they own the place.

Cat fur allergic
10-06-2017, 06:43 PM
quick a to z list from the net :p.

https://blog.shermanstravel.com/2014/save-it-20-countries-where-you-dont-need-to-leave-a-tip/

1. Australia
2. Belgium
3. China
4. Denmark
5. Estonia
6. Finland
7. France
8. Iceland
9. Italy
10. Japan
11. Malaysia
12. New Zealand
13. Paraguay
14. Singapore
15. Slovenia
16. South Korea
17. Spain
18. Sweden
19. Switzerland
20. Vietnam

Chimpwhipper
10-08-2017, 09:24 AM
My co-worker's daughter called them "Flintstones", because they belong in the Stone Age.

Call Me Bwana
10-08-2017, 01:17 PM
My co-worker's daughter called them "Flintstones", because they belong in the Stone Age.

Your comment reminded me of a joke my son told me 30 years ago. He said, “Dad, why is it you never see any black people on the Flintstones?” I said I didn’t know why, to which he replied, “back then, niggers were still living in the trees!”

I about died laughing at the time. :lmao

SC Anemia
10-08-2017, 01:48 PM
My sister and I called them Canadians in text messages in the past. Now I don't bother, I just call 'em like I see 'em. Niggers.