PDA

View Full Version : US soliders killed in Niger. What the hell are US soliders doing in Niger!

Cat fur allergic
10-05-2017, 04:09 AM
Several Nigerien soldiers are also said to have died in the attack.

US Africa Command said the patrol had come under "hostile fire" and was working to confirm the details.

The US army has been providing training to Niger's army to help combat Islamist militants in the region, including the North African branch of al-Qaeda.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41507337

We need the borders secure, some how the military is every where else!

Chimpwhipper
10-05-2017, 07:32 AM
Sticking our noses in everybody's business.

justin igger
10-05-2017, 12:56 PM
There is no reason for any of our guys to be in Africa or anywhere else. Let those fuckers sort out the mess they created.

Boy
10-05-2017, 01:26 PM
This is our government and the CIA supplying arms to fractional terrorist groups, training them so wars will continue.

Trust me on this one, as I have seen it first hand.

Bernie Goetz
10-05-2017, 03:19 PM
This is our government and the CIA supplying arms to fractional terrorist groups, training them so wars will continue.

Trust me on this one, as I have seen it first hand.
Wars will continue for what reason.

MineEvolved
10-05-2017, 03:30 PM

Arms sales, and the destabilization that corporations need to go in and quietly strip the place....I'm assuming you were asking a question?

Call Me Bwana
10-05-2017, 04:48 PM

I’m just taking a wild guess here, but I’m thinking wars will continue because niggers think that whatever anyone else has is theirs, which they enjoy taking by force.

Cat fur allergic
10-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Same reason us still in Afghanistan.