PDA

View Full Version : Nigger forces humans to go get money, rapes the woman and kills the husband.

Cat fur allergic
10-04-2017, 07:29 PM
Teenager robs a couple in their home then forces them to drive him to an ATM before raping the woman and shooting dead a father in front of his children

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4941100/Oklahoma-teenager-arrested-fatal-shooting-sexual-assault.html#ixzz4uaKlKor1

Don't ever let niggers take you hostage and drive them to get money. No point really they'll kill you. In fact use it as a excuse to fight back while in the vehicle. They don't want to die like you. Just crash into crowded place.

Bernie Goetz
10-04-2017, 07:32 PM
The nigger did choose the wrong state to do its nigger ways in .

Cat fur allergic
10-04-2017, 07:37 PM
With liberals in charge everywhere doubt they'll charge this "teen" anything.

Buck Simian
10-04-2017, 08:57 PM
I am certain CNN will have wall to wall extensive coverage of this case. Oh wait, nigger? Nevermind.

Sandy
10-04-2017, 09:32 PM
Deonte Green, 16, was later caught by police and taken off in a police patrol car

I wish it had been to the nearest tall tree.

Lynch Tree
10-04-2017, 09:56 PM
I wish it had been to the nearest tall tree.

That's way too good for this shitskin. Unfortunately, it's against the rules to say what I really think should be done. :mad::mad::mad:

Call Me Bwana
10-04-2017, 11:55 PM
That's way too good for this shitskin. Unfortunately, it's against the rules to say what I really think should be done. :mad::mad::mad:

Note that I join you in refraining from expressing our true opinions.

:pissed