PDA

View Full Version : Muslims admit attacking military yet somehow the UN/western media calls it ethnic cleansing.

Cat fur allergic
10-04-2017, 07:13 PM
The attack Kalam took part in was one of dozens of simultaneous attacks on security posts in Myanmar's Rakhine State. The Myanmar military responded brutally, in what the United Nations human rights chief called a "textbook example of ethnic cleansing." And it has led to an exodus of more than half a million Rohingya to Bangladesh, something the U.N. says is "the world's fastest developing refugee crisis."

Despite their side's heavy losses, and the military's response, both men say the attacks were worth it.

"I'm angry at the military for killing my husband," says 20-year-old Dildar Begum, a name she chose out of fear of reprisal. "But I'm also angry at those who told my husband to go fight with them."

"Now my son is fatherless, my village is destroyed and we have nothing," she says. "It was stupid for them to attack like they did, without weapons."

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/10/04/555022829/rohingya-refugees-pour-into-bangladesh-and-many-question-a-militant-groups-actio

What mirror twisted world Do I live in????

Does the west even realize these people don't want peace. They just want time and money and weapons to recover and start the attack on the innocent people of Myanmar. I hope the NGO's and humanitarians who support these Muslims get their asses killed by them.

One of the scums only regret is she is homeless because her husband attack without better weapons. Only he had better weapons. She wouldn't be homeless. This is not the mentally of victims. It's the mentally of niggers.

MineEvolved
10-05-2017, 03:18 PM
No worries, they'll ALL be living on the backs of western european wage earners here soon...