PDA

View Full Version : "Wha kinda Harley dat?"

NotThatGuy
10-04-2017, 04:04 PM
Getting back into the swing of things, I stopped off at newer motorcycle shop near where I live. Took out a few Indian models and frankly, I am sold. Best bike out there in the American market, plus the fact that they are almost entirely American made has me sold. Anyway, I was riding a new Chieftain Darkhorse when this jig pulls up to me at the light and yelled something, since I am not an overweight woman or one of it's homies, I just ignored it. It then honked it's horn, at that point I took notice. The nigger said something intelligible, I gave it a funny look and then it struck me what he had said, he was asking me in some primitive language what kind of Harley I was on. I ignored him, got back to the dealership and walked around the bike. He was asking what kind of Harley I was on, yet the bike said "Indian" at least 6 places directly in his line of sight...

CoonTownYT
10-04-2017, 07:53 PM
I'm constantly getting their ads in the mail. Gotta say, I'm not much of a bike guy, but if I did manage to get interested, I know what I want. Man, they put Harleys to shame.

Mushmouth
10-05-2017, 12:26 AM
the bike said "Indian" at least 6 places directly in his line of sight...

Nigger must be deaf.. :lol

NotThatGuy
10-10-2017, 02:33 PM
I feel the same way...The Indians are some bad ass bikes. Harleys are everywhere but Indians are just plain cool.

That's the new Bobber. I took one out too, fucker weighs like 550 pounds, 6 speed and 100 hp. Thing is amazing, it wouldn't be my only bike but it would be my second one.

SC Anemia
10-11-2017, 10:10 PM
Getting back into the swing of things, I stopped off at newer motorcycle shop near where I live. Took out a few Indian models and frankly, I am sold. Best bike out there in the American market, plus the fact that they are almost entirely American made has me sold. Anyway, I was riding a new Chieftain Darkhorse when this jig pulls up to me at the light and yelled something, since I am not an overweight woman or one of it's homies, I just ignored it. It then honked it's horn, at that point I took notice. The nigger said something intelligible, I gave it a funny look and then it struck me what he had said, he was asking me in some primitive language what kind of Harley I was on. I ignored him, got back to the dealership and walked around the bike. He was asking what kind of Harley I was on, yet the bike said "Indian" at least 6 places directly in his line of sight...

Badass bike dude, really nice!