PDA

View Full Version : Two sows shot over a cigarette

Buck Simian
10-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Sadly neither made good. And worse of all, the 17 year old felon factory has a criminal brewing in its cunt that was not harmed either.

A pregnant 17-year-old and her 22-year-old sister were both injured in a shooting in Hollygrove on Sunday

The victim's mother said her daughters had gotten into an argument over a cigarette with a neighbor

These things are important to niggers and they are willing to kill for them. Clown shoes, fried chicken, pork chops, malt liquor beer and of course a cigarette.

"I almost had a heart attack, I thought we were as good as dead," the mother said

Well maybe next time, and I am certain there will be a next time. There always is with niggers. They don't just get arrested once, they don't just get shot by random gang violence in the streets once. They never learn their lesson.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/10/hollygrove_double_shooting.html

MineEvolved
10-05-2017, 03:41 AM
Well maybe next time, and I am certain there will be a next time. There always is with niggers. They don't just get arrested once, they don't just get shot by random gang violence in the streets once. They never learn their lesson.

The Bat Fairy is patient, because she's never denied her due...