PDA

View Full Version : Wherefore I humbly throw myself upon the mercy of the Plantation..

Mushmouth
10-01-2017, 06:27 PM
I fished all day. It was cold and windy and even though we caught fish it sucked. I'm hungry, tired and my truck is running weird so I'm distracted. Plus I was desensitized to the nigger at that moment. Suffice to say I didn't have my wits about me.

Here's what happened. I stopped at a supermarket on the way home to pick up some chow. Sirloin is on sale for 2.99 a pound, there were at least five random niggers in the store. My thoughts after seeing the first two were ugh.. After the next three I was like whatever, I'll be home cooking steak soon.

As I was leaving the parking lot I noticed a sheboon to my right near the state liquor store jogging towards the McNiggers with a weird side to side motion and a look of desperation on her face. My thought was where the fuck are you going? Then as I turned left to drive out towards the main road I saw two older humans with matching shirts jogging behind (everyone was moving slow). It took a few seconds to process what was happening but then it hit me, sheboon robbed the liquor store and the older humans are store employees trying to catch her.

FUCK! By now I'm in a one way lane and totally out of position to assist but then I figured I might be able to spot her coming out on the backside of Mcniggers near the main road.

Here's the layout: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Merrimack+Village+Center/@42.837611,-71.4984143,307m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e3b4671991e29f:0xde5d7 d6dd9a7f45a!8m2!3d42.8368912!4d-71.4987616

As luck would have it I did spot the sow as I drove past the back but it jumped into a nigger hooptie with Mass plates that was at the drive through. My passenger window was down now and I could hear the humans saying I got the plates as it pulled out of the drive through.

Now I had a choice, pull over and wait or see I could loop back around and spot them coming out of the other exit. I went for the latter and never saw them. I did see one of the employees and asked which way they went. They ended up exiting the same way I had and then went towards the highway.

He did get the plates and the nigger dropped all of the booze it was trying to steal but for the next few minutes I hung my head in shame after screaming FUUUUCK!! Had I had my head on straight I could have cut off the thieving nigger right away or at the very least followed it and ended up behind the hooptie and been in a position to call in its location and direction.

Note to self: Niggers are always up to no good, be ready to react...

CoonTownYT
10-01-2017, 07:40 PM
It's very apparent that you didn't have your wits about you. Fuck the niggers, I'd have loaded up my truck with sirloin @2.99/lb. :lol

No shit!

Mushmouth
10-02-2017, 08:29 AM
It's very apparent that you didn't have your wits about you. Fuck the niggers, I'd have loaded up my truck with sirloin @2.99/lb. :lol

Meh,, steak sucked. That's why it was so cheap.

Cat fur allergic
10-03-2017, 01:22 AM
Mush first clue is niggers don't jog, they run away from crime!!! :p

Sheboon DeLuxe
10-03-2017, 09:57 AM
Mush, panicked niggers would have rammed your truck to get away, or at least sucked you into some kind of nigger-drama, and you would have had to extricate yourself. Let the cops handle it. They prolly had a cop car parked outside the niggers' den before they got home, and niggers always do go straight home, even after leaving a identity trail a mile wide. You did right.

You could have gotten us some video, though. ;)

Mushmouth
10-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Mush, panicked niggers would have rammed your truck to get away, or at least sucked you into some kind of nigger-drama, and you would have had to extricate yourself. Let the cops handle it. They prolly had a cop car parked outside the niggers' den before they got home, and niggers always do go straight home, even after leaving a identity trail a mile wide. You did right.

You could have gotten us some video, though. ;)

Nope, cops never caught them. I stopped by that store last night and they told me that the cops were looking at the nearby hotels hoping the hooptie would be parked there. Apparently they drove out the same way I did and then went straight through the intersection which means they either went north on the highway or through the town.

Now that I know what I know I could have pulled into the gas station at the corner and been in a position to see two ways out of that plaza and could have easily followed them discreetly, called it in, wait for the cops to catch up and then get the video..

Turns out the same sheboon hit them Friday night and they were watching her this time.

Three guesses what she stole both times.. :lol

CoonTownYT
10-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Hennessy? :lol

Mushmouth
10-03-2017, 07:53 PM
Hennessy? :lol

:lol Nope. That's one..

Gul Dukat
10-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Three guesses what she stole both times.. :lol

Steel Reserve, King Cobra or Colt 45

Mushmouth
10-04-2017, 06:23 AM
-I did some bartending some years back and besides Hennessy, Courvoisier was one top favorites that niggers always seemed to order.

No, that's two..

Mushmouth
10-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Steel Reserve, King Cobra or Colt 45

No, It was Patron..

Sandy
10-05-2017, 12:16 AM
No, It was Patron..

Are there really niggers with a taste for tequila, or do they just steal it to sell to Mexicans?

Chimpwhipper
10-06-2017, 09:03 AM
I thought the title was because you had gotten weak and did something nice for a nigger.