PDA

View Full Version : Just found today where Ambrose went,,,,, He would remember me ''''

Bravo Mike
10-01-2017, 06:03 PM
I was very disappointed when I found the Ambrose Kane website went off the "air".
I tried several times but never found any directions as to where to go.
So, I gave up for months. Today, I remembered and tried the old website and WOW,,,was directed here.
I will have to change my website name back to mrchuck as soon as I find how to do this.
If a moderator is viewing, you can just do it for me.
I was a very long member with Ambrose Kane. Thanks if you can help,,,,,

CoonTownYT
10-01-2017, 06:11 PM
Ambrosekane redirects to here? What's the old website? All I know of is ambrosekane.com.

I'll change your name for you.

Bravo Mike
10-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Thank you for changing my user name. Ambrose Kane went dark last Spring, April 2017.
Today, I 'googled" his website from memory and it re-directed me to here.
That is why I registered. Otherwise, I did not know this website was even here!

CoonTownYT
10-01-2017, 06:23 PM
I see what you're saying now. Wow, they just completely took everything off the net. We happen to be the number one link for it and that's in the "Neighboring Plantations" (friendly sites) forum posted by Simple Man. I had no idea we were at the top of the results when people looked for the link.

justin igger
10-01-2017, 07:18 PM
ISP's, Domain sellers and Hosts are pulling anything controversial under pressure from Google and other big companies. America no longer has a place for online free speech. They will ban you outright due to some nonexistent TOS violation, they will demonetize you to starve you out, paypal will block donations, and google and other sites will send bots to put your search rankings in the toilet. This is an all out war against realist speech.

Boy
10-01-2017, 07:24 PM
ISP's, Domain sellers and Hosts are pulling anything controversial under pressure from Google and other big companies. America no longer has a place for online free speech. They will ban you outright due to some nonexistent TOS violation, they will demonetize you to starve you out, paypal will block donations, and google and other sites will send bots to put your search rankings in the toilet. This is an all out war against realist speech.

They tried that with us, but I sent them to the island :lol

k9woman
10-01-2017, 10:55 PM
I am not complaining (I found you). But I too, was directed to your site under Ambrose Kane. The page "Stuff Black People Don't Like" was also eliminated from the internet.

justin igger
10-02-2017, 12:28 AM
I am not complaining (I found you). But I too, was directed to your site under Ambrose Kane. The page "Stuff Black People Don't Like" was also eliminated from the internet.

Pretty much any racially truthful page has been eliminated.

MineEvolved
10-04-2017, 01:25 AM
They even got stormfront

Stormfront must have found a way.... it's up as of ten seconds ago...found it on google, if ya can believe that...not that I really care, just sayin...