PDA

View Full Version : OJ Simpson, 70, may have tucked away millions in offshore accounts

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 04:53 PM
OJ Simpson secretly hid his money in offshore bank accounts prior to being jailed for kidnapping and armed robbery, a bombshell audio recording obtained by DailyMailTV reveals.

And lawyers for the family of Ron Goldman, the friend of Nicole Brown Simpson who was murdered along with OJ's ex in 1994, believe the disgraced NFL star could have millions of dollars tucked away ready for his release on as soon as Monday.

Simpson was famously acquitted of the double murder of Nicole and Goldman in 1995, but a civil court jury in 1997 found Simpson liable for their deaths and ordered him to pay $33.5million in damages to their families.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4925870/OJ-Simpson-hidden-millions-offshore-accounts.html

------

There has been speculation about how long this murderous creature will be free before being sent back to prison, and what crime or parole violation will be the cause.

The answers may be 1. Not very long and 2. For illegally hiding assets to avoid paying a judgement. The money's been hidden all along fot 9 years, but now -- how to tap the funds without leaving a paper trail? The lack of intelligence and lack of impulse control are probably worse after 9 years -- its pea brain is now 70 years old.

Call Me Bwana
10-01-2017, 06:38 PM
I think Fred Goldman must be a pussy. If OJ Simpson killed my son, like we all know he killed Ron & Nicole, he wouldn’t need to worry about jail time or hiding money anywhere.

AFN_Weasel
10-02-2017, 01:54 AM
That nigger should be watched like a hawk and arrested for jaywalking or littering at the first opportunity, and sentenced to another 20 years. Remember, it got away with murder once already.