PDA

View Full Version : The vile muzzie sow that left Australia for the UK claims it was a "model minority"

Sandy
10-01-2017, 12:33 PM
More lies and al-dindu bin nuffins. The sow spent years in Australia stirring up shit, including insulting Anzac Day by talking about Syrians and Palestinians. Then it said it was leaving for the UK because of "racism."

If you move to a country, you obey its laws and you don't insult the people. So absolutely this shit in a hijab had stepped out of line.

Ms Abdel-Magied said she was “made an example of” by Australia.

She said that she thought that if she was a “model minority” and was “a hardworking, high-achieving, law-abiding brown Muslim woman”, she could enact positive change.

She wrote about how she had to move houses, change her phone number and was forced to “shut off” her social media.

“I was being made an example of. And the reality is, none of the positive work that I did over the past 10 years mattered. All that mattered was that I was a young Muslim woman of colour who had stepped out of line,” she wrote.

Ms Abdel-Magied said that no one should ever have to be the “model minority” to be accepted as equal.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/yassmin-abdelmagied-writes-controversial-piece-for-teen-vogue/news-story/40e327b0de2d66b1c687c29faceb8f6c

CoonTownYT
10-01-2017, 12:43 PM
You know how you're not a model minority? By having to tell everyone that you're a model minority.