PDA

View Full Version : NFL nigger dares us to boycott: "Bye"

Sandy
09-30-2017, 05:16 PM
When will the feetsballers, coaches and GMs realize: we aren't bluffing. I already didn't want to watch football. Then add millions of others like me, who won't go to games and won't watch them on TV, and pro football will be done.

First off, I’m going to say this: We’re not disrespecting the military, the men and women that serve in the Army. That’s not what it’s all about. If you look at most of the guys in here – I’ve been in the USO. I support the troops. This is not about that. It’s about equal rights, and that’s all everyone is trying to show, is that we all care about each other. And the fans that don’t want to come to the game? I mean, OK. Bye. I mean, if you feel that’s something, we’re disrespecting you, don’t come to the game. You don’t have to. No one’s telling you to come to the game. It’s your freedom of choice to do that.

This is translated from the original niggerbabble. "Muhfuggas, don get down on us, weeyain gibbin no disrespek to military or the Army, dat ain what real. Sheeit, lookies us, lookies me, I done dat UDO shit, I do the troop support. Ain none dat what be here. It be equal rights, dat all we tryin tells you racist muhfuggas. An YTs donwanna come to games, sheeit, bye muhfuggas. Sheeit, YTs think dat real, think we disrespek dems, ain none dem need to come."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21679/tennessee-titans-player-has-one-word-fans-hank-berrien

SC Anemia
09-30-2017, 05:43 PM
These over- privileged pavement apes ought to be careful what the axe for. I've seen a mountain of shit on FB about not watching any games this coming Sunday
We all know that 95% of the shit on FB is click bait or bullshit but everyone I know has already said "fuck the NFL". We'll see.