PDA

View Full Version : Guess what, that woman complaining about a dog on the airplane is...a muzzie!

Sandy
09-30-2017, 04:05 PM
Fucking cunt. She was trying sand nigger lotto, and it didn't work.

The incident, which was captured in jumpy cellphone video, occurred at Baltimore-Washington International Airport after a passenger asked that two dogs be removed from the aircraft, according to a witness. Instead, the flight crew asked the woman to leave, and she refused.

Anila Daulatzai of Baltimore was taken into custody and charged with disorderly conduct, failure to obey a reasonable and lawful order, disturbing the peace, obstructing and hindering a police officer and resisting arrest, said Lt. Kevin Ayd of the Maryland Transportation Authority Police.

Mainz said the woman was unable to provide the medical certificate necessary to continue with the flight. He said she demanded an EpiPen and was uncooperative. “We do not have or administer shots,” he said.

Daulatzai teaches at the Maryland Institute College of Art, a spokesman for the school confirmed. According to her online bio, she is a socio-cultural anthropologist in the Humanistic Studies department. She previously was a visiting assistant professor at Harvard Divinity School.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-southwest-airlines-woman-removed-20170927-story.html

SC Anemia
09-30-2017, 04:11 PM
According to her online bio, she is a socio-cultural anthropologist in the Humanistic Studies department

In other words, a useless muzzle libtard with a made-up job. :columbo

Rape Ape
09-30-2017, 04:41 PM
A "college professor" teaching "socio-cultural" niggerbabble..
In other words, a moron.

I swear, the dumbest "people" any more have a PhD. They must require that you remove 80% of your brain or something these days. I wouldn't know, I went out and got an actual job the minute I earned my Bachelors. (And it only took me the usual 4 years, not 5 or 6 like some of these snowflake professional students take for an engineering degree)

justin igger
09-30-2017, 09:30 PM
https://pamelageller.com/2017/09/muslims-professor-doghate.html