PDA

View Full Version : 3 Stockton 'Teens' Tenderize Niglet And Post Video on Instagram

SC Anemia
09-30-2017, 01:53 PM
They sure start early these days. When I saw this on my local news I didn't even bat and eye. Stockton is as much a nigger-nest shit hole as Oakland.

Two teenagers and a 10-year-old boy were arrested Thursday in connection with the robbery and beating of an 8-year-old Stockton boy after they posted the video on Instagram, police said.

The 8-year-old was riding his bicycle Saturday on South Union Street in Stockton when three boys knocked him off his bike, pulled him into a house and started beating him

Maybe it's a fools errand but I'm seriously trying to wrap my head around why niggers will record their crimes (usually felonies) and then post them on social media. Street cred, bragging rights, what? Anyone?

Video at the link.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kcra.com/article/3-boys-arrested-in-beating-of-8-year-old-in-stockton/12502310

Sheboon DeLuxe
09-30-2017, 02:19 PM
Maybe it's a fools errand but I'm seriously trying to wrap my head around why niggers will record their crimes (usually felonies) and then post them on social media. Street cred, bragging rights, what? Anyone?

I'll give it a try.

As we have learned, all nigger behavior can be explained with 5 Prime Nigger Motivations:

1) Dindu Nuffin
2) Looks At Muh
3) Muh Dik
4) Gibs Me Dat
5) Blame YT

To answer your question, I'd say number 2.

Rape Ape
09-30-2017, 02:29 PM
Just another beautiful day in Niggertown. :lol

CoonTownYT
09-30-2017, 03:44 PM
SD is correct.

Cracka Jack
09-30-2017, 08:12 PM
GOD DAMN IT!!! The video link is gone........