PDA

View Full Version : Gods work is done here

ThouShallNotNigger
09-30-2017, 02:51 AM
Where do I fucking start?

My best friend and I are huge hockey fans. When ever he would swing by we would play the current NHL video game for hours and listen to Chimp Out Radio at the same time. Nothing made us happier and more joyful than listening to like minded people speak.

It has been many years since my first contact with anything from any of these sites. Now, I can proudly say that I am a member of the forum. I used to just be a lerker, but now I am a full on member. Feels good.

Currently I am attending college in a state run university in Tennessee. There are so many nigs. It's crazy. I grew up On the boarder of New Jersey and PA and you may see a nigger once a month. Now I can not go 15 minutes without seeing one.

One thing all of my classes have incommon is an influx of niggers. It is really insane. There are one or two niggers who's ancestors were clearly slaves because those ones know how to act around Humans. The majority tho; and by majority I mean 95%; are just god damn stupid monkeys.

One group of people I feel extremely bad for our my teachers. Every class I have there are names like Tykeshia, Ebonaie and so one. These teacher just have to read this sequence of letters and try to interpret this things name. Then when the teacher inevitably gets this stupid made up name wrong they get shit on by these apes. Fecies literally goes flying. I really only feel bad for some of the teacher. The ones that are not enabling the niggers. And in college there are very few teachers that do not enable TNB. They are just trying to do their job and then just get attatcked for not pronouncing some stupid made up nigger name.

Anyway I have rambled on for too long. I love this place and all of you people. It brings happiness to my heart that sites like this are stil going on despite all of the nigger livers in the government.

Stay strong out there and remember...
Don't take any shit from any niggers.

Mushmouth
09-30-2017, 02:57 AM
Welcome

ThouShallNotNigger
09-30-2017, 02:58 AM
I wish I lived in a world where I did not have coontact stories to tell but sadly I do.

-Sounds like you have some entertain stories to tell. Welcome aboard!

CoonTownYT
09-30-2017, 06:46 AM
Welcome.

Boy
09-30-2017, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the plantation, now grab a whip and have at it.

justin igger
09-30-2017, 12:44 PM
Welcome!

SC Anemia
09-30-2017, 01:14 PM
Welcome!

Lynch Tree
09-30-2017, 03:22 PM
Glad to have you. Welcome aboard! :happynig

Bernie Goetz
09-30-2017, 04:31 PM
Welcome to a place where everyone hates niggers.