PDA

View Full Version : Shock report: Nfl’s oakland raiders threw game after white qb refused to kneel for national anthem

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 11:32 PM
So far it's just off-the-record conversations with talk radio, so appropriate caution on the verification.

If true, it's huge, and another nail in the NFL's coffin: the groids repeatedly allowed their quarterback to be sacked and intentionally fumbled receptions. I can almost hear the jungle drums in the background.

-------

A new report from The Armstrong and Getty Radio Show has sent shockwaves throughout the sports world after it was claimed that members of the NFL’s Oakland Raiders may have purposefully allowed their star quarterback to get sacked multiple times after he refused to kneel during the National Anthem.

If true, this would essentially mean that an NFL football game was illegally thrown over anger that one of the teams star white players did not believe that kneeling during the nation’s anthem was the correct way to protest supposed racial injustice in America.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shock-report-nfls-oakland-raiders-threw-game-after-white-qb-refused-to-kneel-for-national-anthem_092017

UpYoursNigger
09-30-2017, 02:32 AM
When it comes to niggers and the city of Oakland, sounds about right

justin igger
09-30-2017, 02:38 AM
I'm in support of this. Play with niggers..get niggershines.

I don't give a fuck about anyone or anything involved in the 76% nigger football league.

Bernie Goetz
09-30-2017, 06:18 AM
I hope it is true and it is made public.

Cat fur allergic
09-30-2017, 11:27 AM
I hope they go bankrupt. NFL, NBA, MLB should all go!

Turning humans into nigger worshipers. The same idiots will throw their daughters and wives at the players just to get to know them.

SC Anemia
09-30-2017, 01:21 PM
First, the Armstrong & Getty radio show is awesome. I listen to it every morning. (KSTE out of Sacramento)

Secondly, just keep up the monkeyshines, I love it and can't wait for the owners to start bleeding from the check book.

AFN_Weasel
10-02-2017, 02:16 AM
The NFL needs to get its niggers Under Control if it expects to continue as a going concern. Better yet, fire the whole lot of them.