PDA

View Full Version : (Eye bleach WARNING) This is Sierra Leone's idea of a beauty queen

AFN_Weasel
09-29-2017, 10:46 PM
Good lord, I've rarely seen anything so hideous and revolting. Beauty queen my ass, just some nigger trash.

In January 2016, Sierra Leone, a small West African country torn apart by war and ranked among the poorest in the world, created a sensation at the Miss Universe event. For the first time, a Miss Sierra Leone, Hawa Kamara, took part in the prestigious beauty contest.

http://www.france24.com/en/20170929-video-reporter-sierra-leone-miss-universe-hawa-kamara-beauty-contests-tourism

Cat fur allergic
09-29-2017, 10:53 PM

Is that a young Mike Obama or Serena.

SC Anemia
09-30-2017, 01:20 AM

Bwahaha. :rofl

ThouShallNotNigger
09-30-2017, 03:24 AM
I love when niggers dye their hair. Just makes it look even shittier than before. May as well put a sign around ur nick that said "I'm a stupid Nigger. Laugh at me!"

Boy
09-30-2017, 10:41 AM
I love when niggers dye their hair. Just makes it look even shittier than before. May as well put a sign around ur nick that said "I'm a stupid Nigger. Laugh at me!"

Or just like when the try and straighten their brillo hair or do the weave thing, they try so hard to look like humans and FAIL every time.

ThouShallNotNigger
09-30-2017, 10:50 AM
Or just like when the try and straighten their brillo hair or do the weave thing, they try so hard to look like humans and FAIL every time.

Loll the straightened nigger hair is badddd. I honestly don't know how they do it without setting their hair on fire. That nappy shit is like kindling.

Sheboon DeLuxe
09-30-2017, 10:58 AM
Loll the straightened nigger hair is badddd. I honestly don't know how they do it without setting their hair on fire. That nappy shit is like kindling.

And stinks like burning plastic.

That's quite the moustache and squinting scowl, too. She looks a lot like Malevolent Obama.