PDA

View Full Version : To hell with Sanofi-Aventis and Pfizer for their oildrilling commercials

Sandy
09-26-2017, 08:07 PM
The first was about Toujeo, showing a bumbling YT who can't do a skiing machine while the sow next to him is awesome, and is revealed to be living with the sow and niglets. The second was only 10 minutes later, for Xeljanz, showing a cuckfuck walking with a brillohead sow.

There isn't a god damn single commercial without niggers anymore. Humira shows a sow visiting an old YT at home, when reality would be the sow stealing things.

UpYoursNigger
09-26-2017, 10:03 PM
It's pretty much every single commercial. and the amount that promote oil drilling is insane.

justin igger
09-26-2017, 11:13 PM
I just saw one that had an asian dude using some travel site with his nigger boyfriend..he sits down really close to his pet monkey and the logo appears. "Our standpoint" WTF?

Cracka Jack
09-27-2017, 09:28 AM
There's no escaping the nigger in advertising. I've been TeeVee free for nearly 4 years, but I open up my electric bill and what do I find? Three inserts with a total of 4 nigger faces on them.

Sandy
09-27-2017, 11:15 AM
an asian dude using some travel site with his nigger boyfriend

:tucker

Please find out the name so my family can boycott that perverted company.

Sandy
11-29-2017, 08:59 PM
Pfizer shoves more oildrilling down our throats.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wjRh/xeljanz-xr-vinyl-collection

100% Not A Nigger
11-30-2017, 05:37 AM
Is oildrilling the new thing since coal burning seems to be oversaturated now? I haven't watched TV in any real sense for almost 10 years now.

Cat fur allergic
12-06-2017, 12:35 PM
The reason they are now targeting men is, it had work with women but they don't realize men on t he other hand are not social creatures as women. Men don't bend to social pressure.(well most of us) some of us sure they'll bend. In my college days, the women folk don't think niggers were attractive but they will date due to social pressure. A few of them actually married niggers. Probably single mothers by now. Point is social pressure work easier on women than men. So these advertisers are only working on cucks and betas.