PDA

View Full Version : Witch Doctors in Uganda Sacrifice Children to Fend Off Drought

AFN_Weasel
09-26-2017, 05:45 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/26/witch-doctors-in-uganda-sacrificing-children-in-bid-to-end-drought-report-says.html

“There is no food due to the ongoing drought, and some believe that this has been brought by ancestral spirits,” Joel Mugoya, a traditional, told the Religion News Service, according to USA Today (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/09/26/witch-doctors-sacrificing-children-drought-stricken-african-country-uganda/703756001/). “So there is a high desire for people to conduct sacrifices so that they come out of this problem.”

:witch

justin igger
09-26-2017, 06:11 PM
It takes about one dead nigger for the ancestral gods to release one drop of rain..so get busy niggers.

AFN_Weasel
09-26-2017, 11:25 PM
It takes about one dead nigger for the ancestral gods to release one drop of rain..so get busy niggers.

:lol

Chimpwhipper
09-27-2017, 07:54 AM
I pray the drought continues until all niggers are daid.

Call Me Bwana
09-27-2017, 09:12 PM
Is this the perfect idea, or what? Sacrificing niglets for making rain. But why not for ending world hunger? Or climate change? Or traffic jams?

If we can keep this up, in a couple of generations we’ll run out of older niggers, and the world will be problem free....and have more water....and have more food....and have more springtime weather.

Cracka Jack
09-27-2017, 09:45 PM
Uganda, right next door to where the nigger imposter president was shit out....

Don't really give a shit about the dead niglet, except to say that they need to sacrifice ALL of them to end the drought.

Christ I hope the Chinese who are colonizing Africa have better sense than the Europeans did and just exterminate the plague.

Rape Ape
09-27-2017, 10:19 PM
The problem is the witch doctors are also niggers, and are thus too lazy to sacrifice the niglets faster than the sows can squirt them out.

Cat fur allergic
09-27-2017, 10:44 PM
Can the US donate all of their niggers? It will make their land bloom! Niggers are natures sterilizers!

Looks like shit, smells like shit and probably works well as shit on farms!

The areas with Planed Parenthood has no drought problems! See the nigger see this!!

Buck Simian
09-27-2017, 11:58 PM
Don't we have a drought somewhere in the USA? Come to America witch doctors, we have plenty of niglets to sacrifice!

Cat fur allergic
09-28-2017, 12:18 AM
lol Just notice what I wrote. I meant niggers are natures fertilizers!!

Call Me Bwana
09-28-2017, 11:35 AM
-Funny...

-Lions, gazelles, hippos, elephants, hyenas, crocodiles and giraffes all live on the same African continent as niggers yet they don't seem to suffer from the same diseases, drought and 'food insecurity' as niggers.

-Just saying....

And I never heard of an AIDS epidemic on those animals, either. But then those animals don’t get it in the ass, unless it’s being done by a filthy nigger.