PDA

View Full Version : Nigger "12 years old" gets mouth and aggressive, YT punches its front teeth out

Sandy
09-26-2017, 01:35 PM
Every nigger attacking first always claims it was called something. What really happened? Trespassing, an uppity shitskin, and a real man that showed it what it feels like to star in Roots.

According to Villatte, Cerfalo called him and other children the n-word. "I was like, 'Who are you talking to?' and he said, 'Come within arm's reach and I'll show you who I'm talking to,'" Villatte said. Following the punch, one witness said, Cerfalo "spat on" the other children. "When I realized my teeth were dangling in my mouth, it was kind of shocking," Villatte recalled. "I didn't know what was going on."

Translated from the original niggerbabble: "Sheeit, YT call me nigga, I sez fuggu muhfuggah, ahz go up, gonna make YT muh bitch, dat YT be all racees an hit me!"

The mudshark wants charges brought, but it was very much self defense. We see time and time again how dangerous niggers are, even small ones.

“Where it is okay for an adult to take the law into their own hands, and to strike a kid hard enough to knock out his teeth. Where is that acceptable, in what country is that acceptable," Larry Graham.

How about: the United States of America.

“I told them to back off and if they come on my property I'm going to defend myself. They said, 'you won't hit us, you won't hit us,' and they started to surround me," said Cerfalo.

He says it all started when he yelled at the kids to get out of the road because they were blocking traffic.

The children say no one touched Cerfalo at any time during the incident. Cerfalo says he never expected things to escalate to violence. He now plans to press charges against 12 year-old Malikai for assault, which the child’s parents can’t understand.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/mother-upset-the-man-who-punched-her-child-was-not-arrested

This nigger is 12 the same way the news always showed Trayvon Martin's niglette pictures, or that Ohio niglet "child" with a "toy" Airsoft was 5 foot 8. Interesting timeline, showing its new stolen bike, and a cartoon niglet running after money (intent to rob).

https://www.facebook.com/malkai.villatte

zagnut
09-26-2017, 08:23 PM
Too bad it didn't choke.

Cracka Jack
09-26-2017, 10:35 PM
We simply do not have enough Space Shuttles.... Fists work. Baseball bats are more effective.

Gul Dukat
09-27-2017, 12:06 AM
Here's probably, what really happened.

2 punk asses were walking in the middle of the road blocking cars.

YT told them to get.

They started verbally harassing white guy, following him, he ignored them which usually makes it worse.

He made it to his own property, were he told them if they came on his property he would defend himself.

Challenge accepted.

Mouth full of broken teeth later.....

We din doo nuffins, he called us the n word.

Mammy coal burner...he's a good boy routine.