PDA

View Full Version : This Little White boy RULES!

Unregistered
09-24-2017, 04:44 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kmovu-_v2JY&feature=youtu.be

Cry baby niggers wants security to substitute for mammy, because some little kid called him a nigger! :rofl

Boy
09-24-2017, 05:47 PM
I'm glad to see some parents are raising their kids right, there is still a glimmer of hope for the young generation.

Unregistered
09-24-2017, 07:08 PM
Call "security." Because a ten-year-old on a bike called you a name. And made you feel "threatened."

Passive aggressive loud mouth fake victim little bitch. I've been called out and insulted by random blacks for being white and it never once entered my mind to call the cops or "security," who would simply laugh at me anyway.

Note that the imbecilic coon wanted people to see this. As if it makes him look sympathetic. They often do.

Unregistered
09-24-2017, 07:19 PM
The rise of "Epic Bike Kid", BTFOs coons with the one magical word of power, causing them to chimpout and lose their shit!

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 02:05 PM
Someone called the security for sure!

ThouShallNotNigger
09-30-2017, 02:25 PM
Gets called a nigger by 11 year old kid. Proceeds to act like a nigger. I be feeling threatened n sheet man. Dis 11 year old be callin me a nigger!

That kid is a good human
"Is this what y'all do? Call people niggers?"
"Yep, that's what we do."
Oh my sidessss. That kid is going places.

Rape Ape
09-30-2017, 02:34 PM
:rofl
The only thing that could make this more funny is if the police actually showed up and arrested the nigger.
That kid's smart. He'll go far in life. He already knows not to like or trust niggers.

k9woman
10-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Well, I was called a cracker by a black boy at the local pool center. I did not call security. But a black female lifeguard came flying out of the office and grabbed that boy and gave him a dressing down. Imagine my shock.

Unregistered
10-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Well, I was called a cracker by a black boy at the local pool center. I did not call security. But a black female lifeguard came flying out of the office and grabbed that boy and gave him a dressing down. Imagine my shock.

Ewwww! Gross! Niglets swimming in the same pool as you.

AFN_Weasel
10-05-2017, 05:42 AM
Ewwww! Gross! Niglets swimming in the same pool as you.

Here's how one motel manager dealt with the same problem:

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/motel-manager-pouring-acid-water-black-people-swam-pool-1964/

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Here's how one motel manager dealt with the same problem:

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/motel-manager-pouring-acid-water-black-people-swam-pool-1964/

I would have gone with a couple of sacks of Water Moccasins and a few gators, just to make the jungle bunnies feel right at home.

k9woman
10-05-2017, 06:22 PM
Thank a lot you guys, I laughed till I cried.

k9woman
10-05-2017, 06:31 PM
Correction: Thanks, I forgot to add a “s”. I don’t wish to speak Ebonics.

FYI I now live in a state that has 98% white population. (But it isn’t Shangri-La.) The pool population has changed for the better.

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 07:08 PM
Correction: Thanks, I forgot to add a “s”. I don’t wish to speak Ebonics.

FYI I now live in a state that has 98% white population. (But it isn’t Shangri-La.) The pool population has changed for the better.

Same here as far as where I live. Every once in a while a nigger shows up with its white friends, but invariably it is afraid to put more than toes in the water.

k9woman
10-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Dear Unregistered,
I can’t pm you. How about getting yourself legal and become registered? I don’t mean to be a buttinski. Kind regards...