PDA

View Full Version : Over 2000 terrorists rescued thanks to these cucks.

Cat fur allergic
04-14-2017, 07:50 PM
More than 2,000 migrants trying to reach Europe were plucked from the Mediterranean on Friday in a series of dramatic rescues and one person was found dead, officials and witnesses said.

An Italian coast guard spokesman said 19 rescue operations by the coast guard or ships operated by non-governmental organizations had saved a total of 2,074 migrants on 16 rubber dinghies and three small wooden boats.

The medical charity Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) said in a tweet that one teenager was found dead in a rubber boat whose passengers were rescued by its ship Aquarius.

"The sea continues to be a graveyard," MSF said in a Tweet.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-2-000-migrants-rescued-dramatic-day-mediterranean-193527495.html

These assholes feel so proud of their work. I hope the next terrorist kidnaps their ass and does a live execution on them.

Lady Bastille
04-14-2017, 09:14 PM
All day, everyday. What, it's over 150,000 now that have landed in Italy? They all want to go to Germany for the free benefits. They get about 10,000 of these poor refugees every week. All Africans, who've spent money to get passports and travel, and all male. They want the gibsmedat, the white wimminz, and the ability to lay on the street all day doing nothing, like they already do in France, the fucks.

Rape Ape
04-14-2017, 11:21 PM
The giant mudslide of niggers pouring into Europe almost makes me glad we Americans only have Mexico to our south. I'll take wetbacks over tarbacks any day.