PDA

View Full Version : 2,000 Detroit 9th-graders just got free smartphones to sell drugs with

Lynch Tree
09-23-2017, 07:24 AM
:facepalm

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2017/09/22/detroit-9th-graders-freshmen-phones-samsung/692248001/

Cracka Jack
09-23-2017, 07:40 AM
Hopefully the seniors, (aged 17-22), will :traybat many of the freshman for the phones.

MineEvolved
09-24-2017, 12:23 AM
Hopefully the seniors, (aged 17- 2 42), will :traybat many of the freshman for the phones.

fixed it.

I'd bet GOOD money that a significant number of those phones (with their worry-free 5 years of free service) will wind up inside the prison system as contraband phones. Food service and medical services smuggle those in and sell them to the convicts (via the niggers' fambly) for $500-$1000 a pop.

Cracka Jack
09-24-2017, 08:08 AM
The only thing that would make this a good idea would be if they gave out those Samsungs that were recalled due to exploding batteries.

Sandy
09-24-2017, 09:53 AM
I got so sick of "for their schoolwork" bullshit. I posted, I think on the old site, about a she-nig that gave me a lot of trouble. It claimed it was doing its homework when I clearly saw Facebook, then Amazon when the niggeress tried swiping it away. A month later, I made the mistake in letting students use phones to look things up. I never made the mistake again. The ones who asked were genuine, but it took 10 minutes before selfies, Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook. After that, I made a firm policy: any phone I saw would result in a full letter grade dock, and an automatic U for citizenship.

I couldn't imagine how out of control niggers niggers would be with free sail foams.

SC Anemia
09-24-2017, 03:27 PM
I couldn't imagine how out of control niggers niggers would be with free sail foams.

Imagine what a catastrophe this was. Better yet, how many do you think ended-up on Craigslist, in pawn shops or were involved in dope deals. :columbo
Man if I were an LA County taxpayer I'd have been really pissed.

Two years ago, the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) tried an interesting new experiment: give every student a tablet computer equipped with a digital curriculum. It was a bold move that was supposed to push Los Angeles public schools into the 21st century. It turned out to be a disaster.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.govtech.com/education/What-Went-Wrong-with-LA-Unifieds-iPad-Program.html%3fAMP