PDA

View Full Version : How much I hate the Nigger catholic church next to my house.

Cat fur allergic
09-22-2017, 09:16 PM
Oh joy the niggers from all over the place come for a funeral or a wedding I can't tell but mostly niggers and a few Hispanics. Only time I see humans at that church was that Easter and looks mostly Hispanic. Today the niggers were blocking almost all the driveways on my block. They didn't block my driveway, because I was home eyeing the bastards. They did block the hydrant next to my driveway. Too bad no tickets were given!!

Yesterday I saw human cops doing some community band out reach thing. Cops had musical instruments. Man these NYC cops try hard to get niggers to behave. All the time and money are literally wasted on them. I notice the nigglets attending it. You think the same effort on human kids would be a better pay off.

Funny thing is the neighborhood isn't even a nigger area. It is now mostly gentrified and the Hispanic is leaving because the prices are getting expensive.

Buck Simian
09-28-2017, 12:56 AM
Reminds me of the church I went to Sunday School as a child. So close to my parents house that I could walk there, I remember walking there with my Grandma when I was little. Now it has been taken over completely by niggers from Ethiopia and Somalia. Only good thing is it is still a Christian church and not some mosque but what does it matter when it is filled with all niggers? And I mean filled. It is just a small building, back in the day maybe would hold less than 100 people. Now these niggers pack hundreds in this tiny building at a time. Doing what I don't know. One of these days I need to get video of this.

Sandy
09-28-2017, 01:00 PM
Every nigger church is half voodoo (they claim they're "charismatic) until it becomes a front for Nation of Islam.

Monkeybash
09-29-2017, 06:15 PM
Reminds me of the church I went to Sunday School as a child. So close to my parents house that I could walk there, I remember walking there with my Grandma when I was little. Now it has been taken over completely by niggers from Ethiopia and Somalia. Only good thing is it is still a Christian church and not some mosque but what does it matter when it is filled with all niggers? And I mean filled. It is just a small building, back in the day maybe would hold less than 100 people. Now these niggers pack hundreds in this tiny building at a time. Doing what I don't know. One of these days I need to get video of this.

Looking for :gibs no doubt.