PDA

View Full Version : Nigger "Marine" Left in Nigger U

Buckshank
04-14-2017, 02:03 PM
http://www.jdnews.com/news/20170412/parole-denied-for-man-convicted-of-marine-teacher-murder

Just days before the 30th anniversary of the murders of a Marine and his wife, the surviving family members learned the man convicted of killing them was denied his requested parole.

Marine Pvt. Ronnie Curtis, now 62, killed James and Joan Lotz in their home on Camp Lejeune on April 14, 1987. He was convicted of their murders and violating a lawful general order, willfully damaging government property, burglary, indecent assault, three counts of larceny, and two counts of housebreaking, The Daily News reported.

This is what happens when we allow these apes in our uniform. They completely disregard human laws and military laws. This beast is exactly where it belongs. Caged up in Advanced Nigger U for military niggers.

Boy
04-14-2017, 02:11 PM
Every nigger I have ever run into when I was in the service was useless as the turds I shit out. They are cowards in battle and scumbag sub-human criminals.

Buckshank
04-14-2017, 02:12 PM
Every nigger I have ever run into when I was in the service was useless as the turds I shit out. They are cowards in battle and scumbag sub-human criminals.

If only we could put them on the front lines... For "scouting" purposes.

Boy
04-14-2017, 02:13 PM
If only we could put them on the front lines... For "scouting" purposes.

Bullet stoppers and cannon fodder

animal mother
04-14-2017, 03:10 PM
Back in the Viet Nam days, the stupid Niggers were only interested in scoring dope and getting high. This explains why so many were made good during this war.

Ku Klux Klam
04-16-2017, 09:13 AM
The math in article is off. The nigger would be 52. I thought it was weird that a PFC would be in the Corps at the age of 32. I got out about that time on my own as an E-5 but the Corps was kicking shit birds out left and right at the time due to budget cuts. They had a lot of Lance Corporals and PFCs who were looking to sign up for a 2nd or 3rd hitch and the Corps was saying nope GTFO you're not advancing in your rank or career so go take up space elsewhere.

When I was in it was an unwritten rule while on search and destroy always put the niggers on point that way they get to clear on the mines and booby traps and get shot first. While on ambush always put the niggers in the rear otherwise they will get fidgety and give away your position or run across your field of fire or trample you while hauling ass out of there when the enemy does shows up.

Buckshank
04-16-2017, 12:39 PM
The math in article is off. The nigger would be 52. I thought it was weird that a PFC would be in the Corps at the age of 32. I got out about that time on my own as an E-5 but the Corps was kicking shit birds out left and right at the time due to budget cuts. They had a lot of Lance Corporals and PFCs who were looking to sign up for a 2nd or 3rd hitch and the Corps was saying nope GTFO you're not advancing in your rank or career so go take up space elsewhere.

When I was in it was an unwritten rule while on search and destroy always put the niggers on point that way they get to clear on the mines and booby traps and get shot first. While on ambush always put the niggers in the rear otherwise they will get fidgety and give away your position or run across your field of fire or trample you while hauling ass out of there when the enemy does shows up.

Yeah, math was off 10 years. And I believe the term for those Lance Corporals who were refused a second hitch is "Terminal Lance."

SC Anemia
04-16-2017, 12:51 PM

There's a Facespook page called "terminal Lance" the photos are pretty damn funny.
Met a Lance once with a hash mark. White dude who apparently didn't get along with officers.

Buckshank
04-16-2017, 01:52 PM
There's a Facespook page called "terminal Lance" the photos are pretty damn funny.
Met a Lance once with a hash mark. White dude who apparently didn't get along with officers.

I know the guy, Maximilian Uriarte. Former Aviation Lance, himself. Even Chaos endorsed the comics and did the forward in his book.

Rape Ape
04-16-2017, 04:27 PM
It pisses me off that this shitskin is still in Nigger U. In saner times, we used to hang niggers that did this crap.
:jenkem