PDA

View Full Version : Muh-Dikk At Nigger University, Imagine That?

Master Sergeant
09-21-2017, 01:54 PM
http://www.greensboro.com/news/crime/sexual-assaults-reported-at-atkins-residence-hall-at-wssu/article_a95cb9f5-8e0a-559a-b925-906d750f569e.html

Winston-Salem State University is investigating reports of MUH-DIKK against two female students early Monday.

The separate incidents were reported to have happened about 2 a.m. in Atkins Residence Hall, said Jay Davis, the director of media relations for the university. A RUTTING BUCK is accused of fondling the women in their rooms.

Kiara Jones, 18, wondered what happened.

“I’m concerned,” she said. “I'ZE going to keep my door locked.”

Keiyara Leak, 18, was shocked to hear of it.

“It’s kind of crazy,” she said. “I never thought this would happen UP IN HERE.”

Mya Moore, 18, reserved judgment on the situation. She said it could be a “he said, she said” situation. If proven true, however, she thinks the male student should be expelled, she said. (MYA'S JUST PISSED BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T GET MUH-DIKKED).

Junior Rashin Richardson, 20, who doesn’t live in the dorm but is there periodically to KICKI IT WITH resident advisers, said he saw campus police, school officials and advisers at the dorm Monday night.

“There was a large commotion AND SOME CHIMPING,” Richardson said, adding it was about 9 or 10 p.m.

The incidents have been reported to WSSU’s Title IX Office for investigation, according to school officials.

Davis said Winston-Salem State sends campus notifications only when there is a continuing threat to campus safety. Because a suspect has been identified, there is no continuing threat.