PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Police Handcuff 6yr Old Sowlet, Mammy Wants Answers.

CoonTownYT
09-21-2017, 01:34 PM
:lol

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/mississauga-mom-launches-complaint-after-police-handcuff-her-6-year-old-daughter-1.3964827

The distraught mother of a six-year-old girl is launching a complaint against Peel Regional Police after officers handcuffed her daughter at the child's elementary school.*

"My daughter didn't have a knife, my daughter didn't have a gun, there's no way my daughter could've harmed anybody in that situation," the mother said.*

"As protectors of individuals in the community, there's no excuse."

CBC Toronto*is not identifying the family or school*to protect the child's identity.*

The incident dates back to Sept.*30, 2016 when the*girl allegedly began acting violently in her*Mississauga school, kicking and punching at school administrators, according to police.

Bernie Goetz
09-21-2017, 05:40 PM
They should have put a garbage bag over its head so it didn't spit its toxic venom .

Sandy
09-21-2017, 05:54 PM
They should have put a garbage bag over its head so it didn't spit its toxic venom .

Spitting is extremely dangerous because of diseases a nigger could be carrying. The youngest sow could have hepatitis from muh dikk with its mammy's latest boo.

When I was student teaching and did a couple of days in each grade, I saw enough problems with white kids. I couldn't imagine schools where niggers are allowed to run wild.

zagnut
09-21-2017, 05:57 PM
I had a step daughter put in hand cuffs and drug away to the nut ward after she tried to stick the largest knife I had in the kitchen in my chest. They could have put a noose around her neck and tied it to the bumper of the ambulance and I wouldn't have given a shit. I come to find out after the divorce the little bitch did the same thing in grade school with a pencil to a classmate and my ex hid it from me.

Cracka Jack
09-21-2017, 06:42 PM
CBC Toronto reporter Adrian Cheung spoke to the mother of a child who was handcuffed by Peel police.

Mr Cheung is clearly regretting the direction of his career path....

Chimpwhipper
09-22-2017, 09:18 AM
Mammy was reported as saying, "Maaaaaan!!OOGA BOOGA EEKEEKEEK SOMMADOOSHIT!!!"

Lynch Tree
09-23-2017, 07:06 AM
Should have put it in a pot of boiling water like Mammy does.