PDA

View Full Version : AIDS-Carrying Pedonigger Not Deported By Pussy Trudeau

Buckshank
04-14-2017, 01:16 PM
http://m.torontosun.com/2017/04/12/hiv-positive-sex-offender-stays-in-canada

An HIV-positive sex offender who avoided being deported is back on the streets.

Winnipeg cops are warning residents that Apay Ogouk, 33, was released from prison after being caged on three counts of sexual assault.

Just like us, eh? And for the girls who slept with it... Burn the coal, pay the toll. Enjoy your batwings.

Boy
04-14-2017, 01:19 PM
Enjoy your ass raping Canada with a side of AIDS

West Texas Red Dirt
04-14-2017, 03:59 PM
Look at that burr headed wet coal black nigger.
Too bad comments aren't allowed on the link. I bet they would be great

Buckshank
04-14-2017, 05:30 PM
Look at that burr headed wet coal black nigger.
Too bad comments aren't allowed on the link. I bet they would be great

You'd have a better chance at getting a nigger to speak English before the Sun allows any cross word towards their pets.

IseDaDiva
04-14-2017, 05:36 PM
How frustrating this must be for the cops who have to wrangle this nigger over and over again. How the hell do African niggers end up in Winnepeg, of all places, and get treated better than the Indians ever have been?

Buckshank
04-14-2017, 05:39 PM
How frustrating this must be for the cops who have to wrangle this nigger over and over again. How the hell do African niggers end up in Winnepeg, of all places, and get treated better than the Indians ever have been?

The nigger stayed on the run. When it was charged in Winnipeg, it ran to Calgary, where it muhdikked more.

IseDaDiva
04-14-2017, 05:58 PM
Oh, it's a "refugee." Oh, well then - let it run wild and free.

While the acts were consensual the Lolita-loving lothario didn’t inform his sex partners of his condition.

What kind of creatures really wanted to muh dik this hideous, repulsive nigger? Jesus... Anyone who wanted to deserves whatever they get. Sorry.

Lady Bastille
04-14-2017, 06:18 PM
I'm sure Daily Xtra is shilling for this shitnig, because the cops even talking to this criminal is akin to HIV-phobia.