PDA

View Full Version : NH advances bill to keep the niggers out..

Mushmouth
04-14-2017, 06:32 AM
A bill that would reduce the number of people who can receive food stamps in New Hampshire cleared the Senate Thursday along party lines.

According to the bill's critics, an estimated 17,000 families with children could lose benefits as a result.

http://nhpr.org/post/nh-senate-passes-bill-limiting-food-stamp-eligibility-along-party-lines

Republicans hit back with the truth about the Democrats’ false claims in a Facebook note:

TRUTH: Maine’s change impacted Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependent children and those people with significant liquid cash assets. Individuals only “lost” benefits if they failed to work 20 hours a week, volunteer 1 hour a day, or be enrolled in training and education, or if they had multiple vehicles, boats, ATV’s or more than $5,000 in cash.

http://nhpoliticalbuzz.org/poverty-pimp-democrats-selling-lies-about-nh-food-stamp-reform-bill/

Boy
04-14-2017, 10:43 AM
Now to cut the rest of the useless niggers off the dole roll, that just keep shitting out butt nuggets for the gibs.

Cat fur allergic
04-14-2017, 12:04 PM
Now to cut the rest of the useless niggers off the dole roll, that just keep shitting out butt nuggets for the gibs.

That would never happen with bleeding hearts in both parties. What about the children!!! is their crying model. I say f the children and eat them!

Lynch Tree
04-14-2017, 01:17 PM
What a way to further incentivize irresponsible breeding. It seems that the only ones having kids these days are the ones that can't afford them...

MineEvolved
04-15-2017, 01:14 AM
The only problem I have with this is that I feel it needs to be done on a national level, cut off the gibs everywhere at once. When Michigan wanted to limit the total gibs a nigger could get to 4 cumulative years back a few years ago, the first thing the niggers did was grab the first U-Haul they could lay hands on, and scatter to neighboring states faster than cockroaches flee when you flip on the light switch. All of NH's neighboring states will be getting a nice influx of niggers if NH manages to pass this.

This is progress, but the wrong way to go about it. Shut off the valve completely, let em starve, and hunker down and wait for the riots.

Lady Bastille
04-18-2017, 09:41 PM
The only problem I have with this is that I feel it needs to be done on a national level, cut off the gibs everywhere at once. When Michigan wanted to limit the total gibs a nigger could get to 4 cumulative years back a few years ago, the first thing the niggers did was grab the first U-Haul they could lay hands on, and scatter to neighboring states faster than cockroaches flee when you flip on the light switch. All of NH's neighboring states will be getting a nice influx of niggers if NH manages to pass this.

This is progress, but the wrong way to go about it. Shut off the valve completely, let em starve, and hunker down and wait for the riots.

I think they're just testing the waters. You'd know if they did it at the national level, you'd get every single old media pundit bitching about Trump casting aside the poor. Baby steps, I say. If one's successful they can try bigger methods.