PDA

View Full Version : AUS: Melbourne Milk Bar Bans Nigger Teenagers.

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 04:44 AM
A milk bar in Melbourne's west has come under fire over a racist sign placed in their window banning black teenagers from the shop.
"Because the 14-18 year old black always steal," the sign starts, the store will now prohibit "blacks and dogs into the shop."

You may think the Aussies may be starting to fight back against the Sudanese nigger savages they have been duped into accepting into their country. However the shopkeeper is Asian and many of the local "white" Australians are nigger loving libtards,

"That's horrible," Amy Adams wrote. "It's people like this putting up these sorts of comments that not only attract bad for themselves but make our world a horrible place."
"This is disgusting and illegal," Kylie Love said.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/04/14/15/22/melbourne-milk-bar-bans-black-teenagers#AAU6derlVcPYyAtk.99

Boy
04-14-2017, 05:20 AM
I'm glad to see our down under white brothers are finally waking up to the feral nigger scourge, and kudos to that man for doing what he needs to do, to keep his business nigger free.

IseDaDiva
04-14-2017, 05:31 PM
I'm fairly sure that the average Aussie isn't a libtarded nigger lover. It's just that the deluded, hysterical SJWs are way more vocal.

The only objection I have is with this:

the store will now prohibit "blacks and dogs into the shop."

I'd rather have an entire pack of dogs on my property than one feral Africoon.

AFN_Weasel
04-15-2017, 08:43 PM
"Because the 14-18 year old black always steal," the sign starts, the store will now prohibit "blacks and dogs into the shop."

Finally some common sense in this world.

Cat fur allergic
04-16-2017, 04:55 PM
From what I seen of the news of the Apex nigger gang. They literally run the town without worry about the police arresting them and beating up shop keepers, normal every day folks etc... It still a long way off.

Boy
04-17-2017, 11:37 AM
In Australia, a milk bar is a suburban local general store or café. Similar terms include tuck shops, delicatessens or "delis", and corner shops or corner stores. Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_bar)

-What's a milk bar?

Sudisease
04-17-2017, 05:42 PM
The sudanese infestation of Australia is the reason I joined this site and its predecessors. I grew up in a beautiful inner city suburb in Melbourne where everyone knew each other. Once the sudanese scum moved into the next suburb they quickly began raiding our homes and attacking people in the streets. At the end of my street a 16 year girl was knocked off her bike by three of the murderous teenage apes and had her face slashed with a box cutter so they could steal her phone. The local would-be mafiosa do what they can to keep the creatures at bay. When they catch a nigger looking over a back fence planning a robbery or loitering where it shouldn't be they hold the animal down and stick a shotgun in its mouth while explaining if it is ever seen again it will be blown away.

The importation of niggers to Australia has slowed as the problems they cause become more widely understood. But the damage has been done. The worthless animals are ramping up their breeding. The average sudanese "family" in Australia now has 7 tax sponging future felons. Unfortunately many people here don't have direct contact with the sudanese desert apes and only hear on the state broadcaster how wonderful and loving they are. People who are exposed to the animals know they are not human. Resentment is growing quickly