PDA

View Full Version : Hey Alex, they all packed large fitlers.

Gul Dukat
09-16-2017, 11:29 PM
Alex Jones has come under criticism for calling Michelle Obama a man, he, she, it is. That was established long ago, two forums ago.

Joan Rivers claimed Obama was the first gay President and Michelle a tranny. She died on the operating table less than a few weeks later, as there was an
unauthorized person in the OR.

Obama has referenced Michelle as Michael a number of times. How many times do men call their wives men's names?
That explains the push for tranny bathrooms (give 'her' a chance to hose down the walls in the men's room too) and all the gender debate.

Women don't make tents like this, the default is always, always.....always....... cameltoe.

Michelle is not the first or last Flotus to pack.

I give you Happy Rockefeller, full name Margaretta Large Fitler Murphy Rockefeller, Nelson Rockefeller's second wife. His first wife was Mary Todhunter (Todd... Hunter?)

1971 A little bit Ms Doubtfire much?

And another

https://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/iBo7sfz8WbC0/v1/-1x-1.jpg

Happy looks happy because she's packing a large fitler. You know they're trolling with that name.
The face is way to masculine, that's an obvious male in women's clothes.

Here's his first wife. Notice the face and hands again. Young man you have a fence to whitewash.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/mrs-lawrence-s-rockefeller-wearing-a-dark-jacket-with-a-striped-scarf-picture-id511507874

Here's Laura Bush, she has that crazy, "I'll run you over in my car" look to her.
How many women have you met in in the real world who had that look?

Let's not forget Bar, that's an easy one.

1973- "It's this big".

So were all first ladies trannies, maybe, not all were. Melania may be the first female Flotus we've had in a while, which is why the establishment and the media, ( the real reason why) they're against him.

Remember, the elite are the ones who go to spirit cooking, Bohemian grove, pizza parties, so having a tranny wife may come with the territory.

So, how do they have children then, you'll notice they've all had a number of children over the years, how can trannies have kids if they're not even real females? The answer is underground breeding programs.
Not totally crazy as it seems, if you factor in things such as Bohemian grove.

How many times have you heard "the world is a stage" well, these are times of mass deception. It's all theatrics. If one controls the media, they can control the way people think over time.
Which brings me to another point, in Grecian times all female characters were played by men in drag and makeup. So, on the world stage, (some at least) of the female characters are men, keeping with tradition.

Moolie Mook
09-17-2017, 12:06 PM
So were all first ladies trannies...?

There's no evidence that all first ladies were NOT trannies! There you have it.