PDA

View Full Version : Memphis Niggerhood Rated as Most Violent

Buckshank
04-13-2017, 09:00 PM
http://wreg.com/2017/04/12/study-memphis-neighborhood-named-most-violent-in-the-nation/

The report from Neighborhood Scout looked at the violent crime reports obtained by the Federal Bureau of Investigation from local police agencies. Violent crimes include rape, armed robbery, aggravated assault and murder.

Memphis was ranked as the 10th most dangerous city, but when they broke the numbers down even further, one local community came in as the number one most violent neighborhood in the nation.

I'm sure the niggers love the new skreet cred...

Boy
04-14-2017, 12:28 AM
"The study also noted that the area has more single mother households than 99.6 percent of neighborhoods in the U.S."

Just come out and say it - Niggers

spookavoider
04-14-2017, 01:26 AM
It ain't called Memfrica for nothing........There's a special breed of North American negro there, that brings a level of savagery unseen by many.

Buckshank
04-14-2017, 04:20 AM
It ain't called Memfrica for nothing........There's a special breed of North American negro there, that brings a level of savagery unseen by many.

Trust me, I drive straight through when I travel past there.

SC Anemia
04-14-2017, 06:36 AM
Can't believe I used to hang out on Beal St. while stationed at NAS Millington back in the 70's.
Not now, oh hell no.

West Texas Red Dirt
04-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Those niggers are very violent. Poor Memphis used to be a great place. Made famous for shipping, its now become Africa in America

UpYoursNigger
04-15-2017, 03:27 AM
Roomate lived in Memphis for 10 years back in the 80's. I mentioned this thread and he said the area instantly!!! He said Memphis is 80 percent no go at least. Germantown and near there are it for the only safe areas.