PDA

View Full Version : Qurans found dumped in toilet at U. of Texas

AFN_Weasel
04-13-2017, 06:20 PM
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-Call-Qurans-Found-in-Toilet-at-UTD-Shocking-and-Unusual-419322194.html

That's a nice place for them! :rofl

Buckshank
04-13-2017, 06:55 PM
Use them for wiping your shit, lining pig pens, cleaning up your spunk, and cleaning up blood after you dispose of the asslifters.

zagnut
04-13-2017, 10:44 PM
Falafel is made with pig shit...pass it on.

Cracka Jack
04-13-2017, 11:04 PM
If there was not a steaming pile of shit on top of each one I'm calling hoax.

SC Anemia
04-13-2017, 11:19 PM

spookavoider
04-14-2017, 01:43 AM
And I don't give two shits about their koran. I'll happily burn one, shit on one, flush one, run over it, desecrate it, or simply touch it. It means nothing to me, and if you've ever tried to read it, its the most violent, disjointed and unorganized thing that's ever been called a holy book.

SC Anemia
04-14-2017, 06:41 AM
And I don't give two shits about their koran. I'll happily burn one, shit on one, flush one, run over it, desecrate it, or simply touch it. It means nothing to me, and if you've ever tried to read it, its the most violent, disjointed and unorganized thing that's ever been called a holy book.

I actually did try to read one once while working a part-time job at a book store. You're exactly right, even in English, it was jibberish. Disjointed and a stack of shit.

spookavoider
04-15-2017, 01:47 AM
I actually did try to read one once while working a part-time job at a book store. You're exactly right, even in English, it was jibberish. Disjointed and a stack of shit.

There truly isn't anything that is kept in context in the Koran. It rambles like a drunk homeless nigger. The large majority of the goat fuckers haven't even read it anyway, only been told what parts of it to believe.