PDA

View Full Version : Nigger sends its pit bull after a cop, cop has no choice, nigger hits police car and gets arrested

Sandy
09-12-2017, 02:17 PM
I criticize cops as much as anyone for unnecessarily shooting pets, but this time it was justified. Sad the dog had to die, because with human owners it probably would have had a happy, long life.

The officer went to the apartment to search for the suspect, but he noticed an unchained dog that appeared to be a pit-bull and decided to return to his cruiser, the report said. As the officer walked away, he heard a dog running toward him and growling, and he shot the animal twice.

Just then a man later identified as Michael A. Melvin, 50, came walking from around a corner yelling, “you killed my (expletive) dog,” the report said. The officer reported he asked Melvin to calm down.

However, the man balled his fist up and began walking toward the officer and continued to yell, “you killed my (expletive) dog,” according to the report.

The man then went to the officers’ cruiser and punched it twice, the officer said. Other officers arrived at the scene and Melvin was taken into custody.

http://www.whio.com/news/crime--law/officer-fatally-shoots-dog-arrests-owner-dayton/MxtTcEGHJr5ToXDCGhAJ6H/

Boy
09-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Should have shot the nigger , not the dog

Sandy
09-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Should have shot the nigger , not the dog

:lmao