PDA

View Full Version : My bank's homepage has promoted oildrilling three times in a row now

Sandy
09-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Some of you may recognize this. A while back it was a betacuckfuck YT with a standard Brillohead she-nig in the same car. The next two times show them with a niglet in tow.

UpYoursNigger
09-09-2017, 11:29 PM
I log in to paypal, niggers. My one bank , 3 out of every 4 homepage cycles is niggers. My credit union , 4 out 5 home page changes are niggers. One time they had a 3 year old somali niglet on the homepage. I almost lost it!!!!

justin igger
09-10-2017, 12:01 AM
BOFA the exact same.

Call Me Bwana
09-13-2017, 03:46 PM
I get this same feeling every time I log onto Netflix. They are absolutely batshit crazy for niggers. Niggers this, niggers that. It's like no whiteys make movies anymore!! Or another thing that chaps my hide....revisionist history on historical movies where blacks are seen as equals to whites. Horseshit!!! Prior to 50 years ago, niggers were always portrayed as they should have been, sub-human, and mostly beasts.

UpYoursNigger
09-13-2017, 04:59 PM
Saw a new ad the other night with some liberal looking cuck teenager reminded about his date as he's driving the car to pick her up at a movie set. Sure enough, nigger sow!!!! just tired of this shit