PDA

View Full Version : Sharpton's niglette arrested again, just days before its record would have been cleared

Sandy
09-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Ashely Sharpton, 30, is accused of shoving and punching the cabbie after snatching his keys in midtown Manhattan just before 1 a.m., it was reported.

Cops said Sharpton, who was sitting next to the cabbie, then snatched the keys from the ignition and jumped out of the cab.

Things got physical when the cabbie got out and tried to grab the keys from Sharpton, telling her, “Give me my keys back,” cops told the New York Post.

“I don’t have your keys,” she allegedly spat before later admitting she tossed them, the paper reported.

She was issued a summons to appear in court at a later date, the Post reported. She was charged with petty larceny and criminal possession of stolen property.

Ashley Sharpton was one of 16 protesters arrested in January for blocking traffic outside Trump Tower to protest President Trump’s Supreme Court justice nominee Neil Gorsuch.

Prosecutors agreed in March to dismiss the arrest if she stayed out of trouble until Sept. 20, the New York Post reported at the time.

No charge for assault, because the mayor is a niggerlover, and the commish is afraid.

Mushmouth
09-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Got a link?

Sandy
09-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Sorry, forgot to include it!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/09/sharptons-daughter-arrested-after-cops-say-attacked-nyc-cabbie.html

Sandy
09-10-2017, 07:32 PM
BTW, JJ, we aren't supposed to link to that site.