PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Cookies

Boy
09-09-2017, 01:40 PM
So the psychical rehab I am at for my back has ZERO niggers working for.... this is a very good thing, a very very good. Don't need niggers anywhere my food or even near me period. Anyways they have a gift shop/commissary here where you can buy things, I usually just hobble down for my favorite candy bar a "butter finger" So this afternoon I do so and what do I see, 2 obese sheboons selling chocolate chip cookies. My first thought was how did these two knuckle dragging shit beasts get by security and why OH why would someone let them in the facility.

On my way out they stop me and ax if I want to buy some cookies, I say NO!!! and the one shezilla proceeds to tell me they are for under privileged niglets n' sheeeeiiit. I look at the cookies and low and behold they are burnt and have like NO chocolate chips in them, well maybe 2 or 3 if that, and most likely they weren't chocolate but nigger droppings. The day I eat something....ANYTHING made by a fat stinking greasy smelly nigger is the day I eat a bullet.