PDA

View Full Version : Correlation w/Africa & DeeTroit

kneegrow8
09-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Take a close look at Africa. The entire continent stays in a constant state of chaos, corruption, genocide and government coups.

Now look at a every majority black American city. They also are in shambles, drug infested, as dindu thugs roam their streets looking for victims. They are out of control. If they cannot prey upon white victims, they turn on their own.

Does anyone see the similarities?

Detroit is one example of what happens when blacks run rampant. It’s a very third world-like community.

Baltimore, STL, Chicago, Memphis, New Orleans, Atlanta and every majority black community in the USA is damned near inundated with crime…along with corruption that would challenge any African Dictator.

This is not going away.

Massa
09-08-2017, 04:50 PM
Welcome . Very astute observation. When niggers get to about 20% of a cities population that city becomes indistinguishable from Port Au Prince or Mogadishu . Pavement Apes managed to turn once thriving American metropolises into urban wastelands in less than one generation . Jiggs are like H.I.V. for civilizations. They feed off the host and weaken it so that in the end it takes very little to overwhelm the host and something a healthy host could fight off easily ends up killing it.

Niggers are the termites in the floorboards of humanity. !

justin igger
09-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Monrovia is just like Chicago. Hundreds and thousands of niggers with their pants down shooting at each other for no real reason.

Gul Dukat
09-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Welcome, great intro.

You can't change their nature.

Call Me Bwana
09-25-2017, 11:59 PM
Kneegrow8, I have said what you said for decades, but in a slightly different way. This fact is played out in thousands of examples throughout the world. There are no exceptions. Ever.

The nigger is not of the human race. It operates and functions on more of an animal level. It doesn’t work when theft is an option. It doesn’t raise it’s offspring when more sows will let it impregnate them. The nigger animal is a vile, disgusting creature and the only thing you can count on is that it will always, and I mean ALWAYS exihibit typical nigger behavior. (TNB)