PDA

View Full Version : Homeowner on porch fires back to hit all three attackers (two good), after they missed all 40 shots

Sandy
09-07-2017, 11:28 AM
He has to be human, the attackers have to be niggers. I would have thought it's a fake story to make us feel good about our guns, but KPRC2 is a real channel.

Miraculously the homeowner escaped uninjured; however what followed next would put Clint Eastwood to shame, within a matter of seconds after that awesome display of firepower, the homeowner reached for his own weapon that he apparently had at the ready and began immediately returning fire at the speeding auto, which swerved and hit a parked car.

Wounded the three thugs exited the vehicle and continued the pitched firefight on foot. The homeowner who is an avid marksman continued returning fire hitting all three, stopping them before they could reach his property.

One of the men was immediately killed at the scene, while the others were rushed to the hospital. A second shooter was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital, while the third is in critical condition battling for his life.

http://www.libertyinfo.net/2017/09/05/watch-thugs-start-drive-by-shooting-spree-but-tough-texas-homeowner-has-something-else-in-mind/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSBkYbEprSE

White Flight
09-07-2017, 01:50 PM
They messed with the wrong guy.

Cat fur allergic
09-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Dang that is some shooting!~~~!!!

Cracka Jack
09-07-2017, 03:57 PM
That happened a month or two ago. Goes to show that monkeys with pawguns are no match for an AR in skilled hands!

Boy
09-07-2017, 05:15 PM
Only have 1 thing to say: Range time folks......range time....

One a side note...... I want to buy that guy a beer, hell a lot of beers.

White Flight
09-07-2017, 05:24 PM
Looks like a re-post of an older story: http://abc13.com/news/homeowner-shoots-at-drive-by-suspects-killing-2/1960774/

The Friday previous "someone" tried to burn his house down. Looks like we know who.

Rape Ape
09-07-2017, 06:19 PM
He must have caught the niggers committing some sort of TNB and "snitched". Good shooting. Hopefully the Bat Fairy finishes the job with the third coon. Three filthy nigger monkeys off the street for GOOD.

Call Me Bwana
09-09-2017, 11:54 AM
What I wouldn't give for this guy to give me a play by play of his action packed heroics!! Maybe it would be like this:

"So as one nigger was getting ready to fire, I leaned to the left and shot the short one in the chest. I quickly moved right, and got off a round toward the first nigger, hitting him in the groin. Then I focused my attention on the skinny nigger, the one who holds a pistol at a 90 degree angle. He shot at me three times, and seeing that I wasn't hit, I returned fire, hitting him in the forehead." "He was my favorite shot." "I'm sad to think that the piece of crap that I shot in the groin may pull through. Damn! I was off my mark. Maybe I can have a second shot someday."

I nominate this guy to have a lifetime free membership at DinduPlantation.