PDA

View Full Version : Two niggers and their underage burner arrested for cold-blooded murder after home invasion

Sandy
09-04-2017, 08:21 PM
The whore is claiming dindu nuffins, the niggers forced her, but she was burning coal with one of them. The mother is claiming her mudshark dindu nuffins.

If I had a daughter that was burning and became partly responsible for a crime, she would have no defense for me whatsoever. She would be so dead to me, I'd ask the judge to pull the switch myself.

The girl, Summer Church, of Boca Raton, and 18-year-olds Roberto Ortiz, of Boynton Beach, and Jace Swinton, of Margate, are facing first-degree murder charges as adults in the July 3 shooting death of 25-year-old mixed martial arts fighter Aaron Rajman, an Orthodox Jew. They appeared before a judge in West Palm Beach.

Judi Church, who went to her daughter’s arraignment, has told local media that cops are accusing Summer of being the mastermind, but she says her daughter is an innocent victim who was used to set-up Rajman.

She said her daughter was not a bad kid, that she was trying to do good in school and that she wants to go to nursing school when she graduates high school.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/03/3-florida-teens-charged-in-mma-fighters-shooting-death.html

http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/us/2017/09/03/3-florida-teens-charged-in-mma-fighters-shooting-death/_jcr_content/par/featured_image/media-0.img.jpg/876/493/1504449024585.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Boy
09-04-2017, 08:25 PM
The mudshark likes niggers so much, let her spend 50 years with them behind bars.

Cracka Jack
09-04-2017, 09:11 PM
She might as well just kill herself. She's already dead to the human race, and she has nothing but shit ahead of her for the rest of her days even if she doesn't do time because she's a known nigger fucker.

Amen.

Cracka Jack
09-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Stangest part of the story, (burners destroying their lives is old news...)

...in the July 3 shooting death of 25-year-old mixed martial arts fighter Aaron Rajman, an Orthodox Jew.

:stare

Rape Ape
09-04-2017, 09:34 PM
Once a mudshark, always a nigger.
Hang all three of them for murder and be over with it.

Cat fur allergic
09-05-2017, 03:46 PM
Let the whore burn in hell along with the niggers. I hope she doesn't pop out a turd. I can't stand my tax dollars going to them!!!

Where is the father in all of this? I bet you from another single mother household!! Usually they don't do great.

justin igger
09-05-2017, 04:12 PM
No fucks given about a dumbass mudshark. Let her rot with her niggers.

Buck Simian
09-05-2017, 05:33 PM
I saw some teenage mudshark slutting itself down the street this morning accompanied by two nigger bucks and looking just as happy as could be. I felt like throwing up. Where are the paeents? Why dont they care?

IseDaDiva
09-05-2017, 06:25 PM
Judi Church, who went to her daughter’s arraignment, has told local media that cops are accusing Summer of being the mastermind,

Considering the IQ of the average nigger, it's possible this overfed whore was the mastermind. "Summer" - from the pure "Trailer Trash Baby Names" book.

she was trying to do good in school and that she wants to go to nursing school when she graduates high school.

Yeah, okay. Low class grammar and all. I'm sure Summer had great things ahead of her. :lol

Sheboon DeLuxe
09-05-2017, 08:58 PM
I think they mention the victim being Jewish because his stage name is Matzoh Brawler. Which is pretty strange in itself.

Lynch Tree
09-06-2017, 02:38 AM
I think they mention the victim being Jewish because his stage name is Matzoh Brawler. Which is pretty strange in itself. 'Matzoh Brawler' sounds like a pro wrestlers stage name. :lol

Jivin' Jigaboo
09-08-2017, 05:00 PM
Yuck!!!! Disgusting!! This makes me want to VOMIT!!!!! :vomit As far as i am concerned she is now officially a NIGGER or even worse than one.