PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Nigger Charges Cop With Baseball Bat, Cop Issues Batwings, Great Body Cam Footage

SC Anemia
09-02-2017, 11:53 PM
https://youtu.be/7KP-Un0PbII

Never bring a bat to a gunfight. And wow, this copy really unloaded on the ape.

The Evansville Police Department released body camera and surveillance video from the fatal officer-involved shooting near the front entrance of the federal building Tuesday morning. Ricky Ard, 55, was fatally shot by by two law enforcement officers after Ard used a baseball bat to break the reinforced glass on the front doors, prior to charging after one of the officers, according to the body camera and surveillance video.

The police department released the video clips a little more than 28 hours after the fatal shooting, which happened around 11:15 Tuesday morning.

According to the video, Ard, who weighed over 300 pounds, violently swung the wooden baseball bat, breaking the glass to two of the front doors. Several court security officers, who are contract employees of the US Marshals, prevented Ard from entering the facility. As Ard began to retreat, the court security officers began to form what resembled a human wall outside the front doors. While the federal building's security video does not contain audio, the court security officers repeatedly issued verbal commands despite Ard threatening officers with the bat.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/local-news/epd-releases-footage-of-officer-involved-shooting/801523691

Chimpwhipper
09-03-2017, 12:24 AM
I don't think I could run backwards as fast as "the Man" did.

Cracka Jack
09-03-2017, 06:17 AM
I'm having a change of heart re Police body cams! :lol

White Flight
09-03-2017, 07:08 AM
We put them on our jail deputies and got a LOT less complaints from the inmates of "abuse".
Whether it was the employees not doing anything wrong because they knew it was on camera, or the prisoners not filing false reports, we don't really know, but the thieves, tweakers and fuck-ups don't have anything better to do all day in there.

Buck Simian
09-03-2017, 08:01 AM
That nigger struck out!

Mushmouth
09-03-2017, 08:18 AM
Excellent! I wonder what kind of bullshit story the nigger agitators will cook up for this one?

Off his meds, should have tried to talk to him, he was a good boy, why he didn't shoot the bat out of hand?...

Boy
09-03-2017, 08:30 AM
Wonder how long before we see a picture of the groids 2nd grade graduation and the story how he be turning his life around an sheeeeeit

Cracka Jack
09-03-2017, 08:08 PM
That nigger struck out!

:sheeit :rofl

Bernie Goetz
09-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Great video.

Lynch Tree
09-04-2017, 12:06 AM
Now that was satisfying! Another one bites the dust. :nfl

Thin White Duke
09-05-2017, 11:47 PM

Studies are showing that LEO's are actually MORE likely to use force when body cams are employed because their asses are covered. That's why the left briefly supported the idea.... but then once the data was in started calling body cams racist and authoritarian etc. even though it was their idea to begin with. I for one fully support the body cam policy.

justin igger
09-06-2017, 03:08 AM
Sniff....I love a happy ending.

SC Anemia
09-06-2017, 07:19 AM
Sniff....I love a happy ending.

Bwahaha :rofl

I think I might try to isolate that screen shot for an avatar. Nothing like looking at a nigger in your sight picture. :lol

Cat fur allergic
09-06-2017, 02:40 PM
Body cams are great. I have no idea why some agencies don't want them. IE NYPD don't want them, hell they don't even have them in their cars.