PDA

View Full Version : Witnessed a nigger road rage incident today

Buck Simian
09-02-2017, 10:55 PM
I pull up at a stop light, two lanes side by side. I can see two cars ahead of me the truck in my lane and the car in the lane beside of it. It appears that they are talking back and fourth. I don't think nothing of this at first. The light changes and they still sit there. Finally they start moving and I notice the guy in the truck - a nigger throw something out at the car. Looked like a cup. He then starts swerving over at the car over and over. We hit another stop light. The nigger gets out of its truck and walks over to the car. I can't tell what they are saying but he obviously is threatening them. I pull out my cell phone and take a picture of the nigger just in case all hell broke loose. I tried to get one of his license plate on his truck, but he had on one of those plastic plate covers that was so faded out (probably intentionally) that you could not read the number. There was no fight, the light changed, the nigger got back in its truck and the car turned left at the light. The nigger looked back at me as he was getting in his truck, I stared him down as hard as I could. Had he even came towards me I was going to floor it and run his black ass over. We drive off, he speeds up ahead of me. I catch up with him as he is merging to get on a freeway and I am going straight I lay on my horn and flip him off big time. The ape looked over at me and I could see it flapping its tire sized lips. There was nothing he could do, he was on the entrance ramp and I just kept going straight. :lol Hopefully he crashed later that day.

Cat fur allergic
09-04-2017, 01:02 AM
A nigger driving a VW is rare. Must be one of those rare "YT wannabe" niggers :p.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
09-04-2017, 09:47 AM
Probably stolen... You'll see it on the side of the road all beat to shit in the next day or two....

Buck Simian
09-05-2017, 04:46 PM
A nigger driving a VW is rare. Must be one of those rare "YT wannabe" niggers :p.

Actually the nigger was driving a old raggedy Fred Sanford looking truck that was sitting to the right of the gold truck in the picture. The people in the VW were being threatened by the nigger.

Rape Ape
09-05-2017, 06:39 PM
With any luck the nigger will do something stupid in front of Da Po-Po and then "resist arrest".
:traybat