PDA

View Full Version : Real man uses an axe to defend his woman from a burglarizing nigger

Sandy
09-02-2017, 03:02 AM
Can you imagine, if he'd been just a minute later, the vile shitskin might have started muh dikking.

And if this nigger is 17, I'm 20.

Alex McMaster told Fox 13 he woke up in his Pinellas Park home Wednesday morning to the sounds of his girlfriend screaming at the front door. When he went downstairs he saw 17-year-old Matthew Cleveland punching and choking Christina Robles, authorities said.

McMaster said he then punched the teen and slammed him to the ground.

"I held him there a minute 'till he calmed down," McMaster told FOX13. "Then I grabbed an ax that I had and held it above him and told him to follow my commands -- or I could do something else to him."

Cleveland, a senior at a local school for teens with behavioral issues, had left morning classes apparently to attempt the home invasion, police told FOX13.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/31/ax-wielding-boyfriend-saves-woman-from-home-invader-police-say.html

http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/us/2017/08/31/ax-wielding-boyfriend-saves-woman-from-home-invader-police-say/_jcr_content/par/featured_image/media-0.img.jpg/876/493/1504204413721.jpg

Lynch Tree
09-02-2017, 03:06 AM
I would've gone to town on that shitskin with the axe. God, that would be satisfying!

IseDaDiva
09-02-2017, 09:22 AM
McMaster said he then punched the teen and slammed him to the ground.

I hope that punch was a really hard one. Finally, a man who isn't a cuck-fag-nuMale who didn't stand there and tell his g/f that they should coddle that broccoli-headed bootlip because BLM and the thought of white privilege made him cry.

Cleveland, a nigger at a local school for teens with the usual TNB problems,
There. Fixed it.

Boy
09-02-2017, 10:43 AM
He should have fired up the chainsaw.

Cracka Jack
09-02-2017, 09:50 PM
Close door, finish job, replace carpet.

Cat fur allergic
09-05-2017, 04:36 PM
He should have went to town with that axe on the nigger.

Thin White Duke
09-05-2017, 11:40 PM
I hope he threw a good nigger pun in their for good measure, IE held the weapon over his head and say "Imma only axe you diss one time..."

Call Me Bwana
09-07-2017, 04:17 PM
[/QUOTE] "Cleveland, a nigger at a local school for teens with the usual TNB problems."

There. Fixed it.[/QUOTE]

Your repair had me laughing out loud!!!

:rofl