PDA

View Full Version : JOTAVIOUS Has A Personal Sex Slave

Master Sergeant
09-01-2017, 02:29 PM
http://www.crimeincharlotte.com/man-arrested-after-holding-woman-for-sexual-servitude/

A NIGGER ANIMAL in Gaston County was arrested this past week after forcing an adult woman into sexual servitude.

The incident occurred last week, according to police. Warrants for the arrest of 22-year-old Jotavious Marquis Bell were issued after he was accused of kidnapping a woman over the age of 16 and using her for purposes of sexual servitude.

Bell, who has been arrested before in the past for charges of felony robbery with a dangerous weapon, has spent nearly two years of his life in prison already. Police arrested him again on Friday.

On Friday the suspect was charged with one count of felony human trafficking an adult victim, first-degree kidnapping, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. On Monday several more charges were added including first-degree forcible rape, first-degree forced sex offense, and sexual servitude of an adult victim.

Bell was booked into Gaston County Jail with a hold on his release.

SC Anemia
09-01-2017, 02:39 PM
first-degree kidnapping

While I'm not sure about the other charges, this one just bought the nigger some federal time. Ya gotta wonder just how dim some of these imbeciles are that hatch these nigger plots.

:tucker

Cracka Jack
09-01-2017, 10:00 PM
Ya gotta wonder just how dim some of these imbeciles are that hatch these nigger plots.

:tucker

It's a nigger. The stupidity has no limits.

Master Sergeant
09-02-2017, 07:43 PM
He deserves jail time just for that name.

Call Me Bwana
09-05-2017, 07:08 PM
He deserves jail time just for that name.

I like his name, and all the other creative nigger names they come up with. It helps to quickly identify the nigger beast when a photo isn't available.

(As a matter of fact, the 'dumbass nigger name' thing is how I found the Shitskins site last year. I was doing a google search for, "the stupidest nigger name ever".)

IseDaDiva
09-05-2017, 07:32 PM
Jotavious Marquis (pronounced "Mark-kwees I'm sure) Bell

Oh, stop it. :lol